james90

These are from our new years rig. I'm getting back into the original music biz as of February and I need the power.

There will also be some fun lo-fi stuff, I have a 1964 Ampeg and some cool pedals on the way for that stuff, the Ampeg is here and running but I don't have any pictures of it yet.

IMG_2980_zps17c05124.jpg

IMG_2986_zps73db5820.jpg

IMG_2990_zps3e35889c.jpg

IMG_2992_zpsbd0a0de5.jpg

IMG_2993_zps77306a17.jpg

And a still life image of a gig.

IMG_3000_zpseab3f96f.jpg

And finally Drummer Pron:

IMG_2995_zps3997544c.jpg

That's a DW Collectors series kit, Tama Iron Cobra hardware, Paiste Sig cymbals and internal mics in everything. Shures in the kicks, sennheisers in toms and snares.

JT

These are from our new years rig. I'm getting back into the original music biz as of February and I need the power.

There will also be some fun lo-fi stuff, I have a 1964 Ampeg and some cool pedals on the way for that stuff, the Ampeg is here and running but I don't have any pictures of it yet.

IMG_2980_zps17c05124.jpg

IMG_2986_zps73db5820.jpg

IMG_2990_zps3e35889c.jpg

IMG_2992_zpsbd0a0de5.jpg

IMG_2993_zps77306a17.jpg

And a still life image of a gig.

IMG_3000_zpseab3f96f.jpg

And finally Drummer Pron:

IMG_2995_zps3997544c.jpg

That's a DW Collectors series kit, Tama Iron Cobra hardware, Paiste Sig cymbals and internal mics in everything. Shures in the kicks, sennheisers in toms and snares.

JT

Awesome Rig :D

JT

Hey how does the line 6 wireless do? I am looking to invest in a wireless pack not sure whether to go line 6 as they are a bit on the expensive side...

Honestly, the Shiva drive is the weakest of the three. It's a tube screamer with a couple of options, it's good but on par with the other modded TS style cicuts test are out there. I got one cheap from a friend, it's in the rig for now but my Barber LTD will likely go back in that slot.

The Koko boost is my favorite of their drives. The Riot is excellent too, but I prefer the Atomic OD from XTS. The Crunch is #3 in the Marshall in a box competition but they are so cheap that everyone should have one.

JT

the atomic OD looks impressive... what was that digital looking overdrive you were talking about a while back? it had a bunch of lights on it, but i can't remember anything else about it :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eiiN26BY3M

almost wish i went with that instead of the MI crunch box

also, just been cleaning off my shelf of junk, so i thought i'd take a picture of the peddles that never get used :facepalm: and the few that do...

IMG_1891_zps45d357bc.jpg

Is James about to have a big new years sale?

maybe, but i don't think any of those pedals would get any interest

It came then? I feel really guilty that I sold it to you without you actually wanting it! :facepalm:

Don't feel guilty, I wanted one anyway - just this was cheaper and a bit more risky :pope:

it was sitting in the mailbox since the 26th apparently :facepalm: the guy always brings letters to the front door, but someone else must have dropped this off afterwards...

maybe, but i don't think any of those pedals would get any interest

Don't feel guilty, I wanted one anyway - just this was cheaper and a bit more risky :pope:

it was sitting in the mailbox since the 26th apparently :facepalm: the guy always brings letters to the front door, but someone else must have dropped this off afterwards...

What pedals are they exactly. I have a half interest in the Volume pedal but probably not, got too much already to get. Besides getting partscaster finished and stuff I wanna get a Whammy 5 still so that I can use it with that DC brick (speaking of which someone buy my whammy 4. Beg and I'll include a Mars bar, but only if I'm satisfied with your begging)

Haha ok. Shame US - UK mail isn't as quick! :LOL:

the atomic OD looks impressive... what was that digital looking overdrive you were talking about a while back? it had a bunch of lights on it, but i can't remember anything else about it :facepalm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eiiN26BY3M

almost wish i went with that instead of the MI crunch box

also, just been cleaning off my shelf of junk, so i thought i'd take a picture of the peddles that never get used :facepalm: and the few that do...

IMG_1891_zps45d357bc.jpg

The soundbox pro multiwave distortion. It's a great bunch of weird in a pedal. Think Nine Inch Nails or old school weird Bellz sounds.

I should do a little demo vid of it. (Pete already has one but I can do weird too.)

JT

Edited by Impulse 101

Haha ok. Shame US - UK mail isn't as quick! :LOL:

i know, it doesn't make any sense at all :facepalm: you'd think it would be the other way around

yes!

you've made more than one diy pedal? (i remember the boost only)

what is the name of that little mooer pedal?

just that stratoblaster based booster, unless you want to count the BYOC FET booster I built shortly before that

it's the ana echo. apparently a clone of the boss DM-2

i know, it doesn't make any sense at all :facepalm: you'd think it would be the other way around

just that stratoblaster based booster, unless you want to count the BYOC FET booster I built shortly before that

it's the ana echo. apparently a clone of the boss DM-2

to be honest with you i don't think that boosters are a good idea for a first build, they are totally unrewarding, i think they are more like discouraging

will you sell that echo? i can't be bothered to build a delay, i hate that effect but i need one.:LOL:

to be honest with you i don't think that boosters are a good idea for a first build, they are totally unrewarding, i think they are more like discouraging

will you sell that echo? i can't be bothered to build a delay, i hate that effect but i need one.:LOL:

recommend me something easier then :phu:

and i guess. did you do naughty things to my reverb with your soldering iron?

recommend me something easier then :phu:

Fuzz pedlols James? Easy and rewarding.

this

and i guess. did you do naughty things to my reverb with your soldering iron?

no it can do everything i want atm, i almost added a wet-only output to it a while ago but when i started to take it apart i found a DIP switch inside for that function so i left it unmodded.