Freemake Video Converter!

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

Simply press the add video button and add all the videos, select the 'join files' option on the top-right of the program, choose 'to mp4' along the bottom, select the quality you want on the window that pops out, where you want it to save to and click convert! Easy! :)

Thank you for this! I now have the audio on CD ready to play in my car :happy:

But would I need to burn it to a DVD first in order to rip it? It's just on my computer as is right now. I'd want it to be one file. :/

(sorry for the late response, been in class all day)

And you don't need to have burned it to a DVD already to have it work.

In the top left corner there should be a button saying "source". Just choose the VIDEO_TS file and it will convert the entire thing into mp4/m4v or mkv. :) You can also change the settings and the output etc. for iPod or whatever, as well as specify exactly which chapters you want to convert.

It does take a like an hour or more, though, so find something else to do while it runs. :p

It's cool. I'm installing it through Parallel so hopefully it works. It's just suuuper slow running both PC and Mac on the same computer. :LOL:
If you're willing to pay (or do it illegally ;)) use this:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/toast/titanium/overview.html

What I use, and it works great every time. Only problem is, you don't get the menu that is in the download file, but you can make your own with a custom picture (which could be one from Reading, it still looks great).

I've tried... They're just ruining it for us...

Hopefully the audio donator realises most of us have done as asked and these are just a few arse holes that will ruin our chances of other gigs...

Maybe we could have a system next time, so that people can't just sign up and get it... so we only have people that deserve it that can get it?

I messaged TheFatNinjaGuy and he said he didn't realise the audio wasn't meant to be spread and he's taking them down :) Messaged the other guy too but no response

Bullshit (from him, not you!)! It says on the musebootlegs page not to upload it elsewhere!

Yup :). How do you stop people doing it though? You can say all you want, but people outside our community who give little regard of the rules will just do what they like.

Can't Liam claim ownership on them?

This or you can report them to Youtube and explain the situation, they're usually pretty good with that kind of thing.

So is sharing video on YouTube definitely not allowed then? I've always been unsure about that, I mean I know audio isn't allowed to be shared, but surely allowing people to download it in a torrent = allowing people to view it on YouTube?

It does take a bit more effort to download it in a torrent than to rip it from youtube, though, not to mention it being youtube it'll be even more likely for it to find its way to people who don't know the audio isn't supposed to be shared.

I did suspect this would all happen, though, no matter how hopeful I was.

Archived