windows dvd maker doesn't like the files. i can burn the files onto a dvd but i can't view them as a dvd.

does anyone know of a good freeware dvd burning program i can use? :supersad:

i tried all sorts of things with no luck but then downloaded a free trial version of Nero (limited use as it's a trial - I mentioned the version a few pages back i think) and then followed the instructions on musebootlegs as to how to use it. worked very well :)

my pc went a bit weird afterwards so i have uninstalled it now.

am now having lots of fun, converting the footage to mp3. much better than burning dvds :D

Watched both dvds on friday night with my boyfriend and wow, we were just blown away!! Also my boyfriend who´s not so much "real fan" of Muse, was very pleased with this! :D Hyper music and Micro Cuts were my absolute favourites of the night and it was so very lovely and great to relive this gig all over again by these excellent dvds..<3 Liam, I Thank You again, you´re so awesome! And special Thanks to "the secret/anonymous audio donor" and to all others who participate in this too! :p

Hi, has anybody managed to remove the crackling sounds for the songs not broadcasted? It's much noticeable listening on my mp3 instead of on the computer, and it sort of just hurts my ears a little. Not to be impolite or anything.

The DVD itself was truly amazing as a whole, really enjoyed Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, and definitely Darkshines. Loved it a lot.

Hi, has anybody managed to remove the crackling sounds for the songs not broadcasted? It's much noticeable listening on my mp3 instead of on the computer, and it sort of just hurts my ears a little. Not to be impolite or anything.

The DVD itself was truly amazing as a whole, really enjoyed Hyper Music, Micro Cuts, and definitely Darkshines. Loved it a lot.

There is really nothing to do with the crackling, as they came with the audio provided by our anonymous hero. It doesn't really bother me tho, as the quality apart from that is way much better than what we could have gotten from a crowd recording.

What difference is there burning it to a DVD minus being able to watch it on your TV? I think it looks awesome on my laptop so I don't need to! :D

Given the troubles people some people seem to be having getting the DVDs to work, I'm quite content to just leave everything on my trusty laptop. :yesey:

Given the troubles people some people seem to be having getting the DVDs to work, I'm quite content to just leave everything on my trusty laptop. :yesey:

I'm really knew where all the troubles came from. I had to learn to do this like a year ago and got it right in a day (then again, that day wasted me like 5 DVD's :rolleyes:)

You could get a cable to connect your laptop to your TV (if it allows it) :awesome:

Edit: Finished editing the audio, and listening to it. On Bliss so far :happy:

i tried all sorts of things with no luck but then downloaded a free trial version of Nero (limited use as it's a trial - I mentioned the version a few pages back i think) and then followed the instructions on musebootlegs as to how to use it. worked very well :)

my pc went a bit weird afterwards so i have uninstalled it now.

am now having lots of fun, converting the footage to mp3. much better than burning dvds :D

ugh. maybe i'll try it...later when i have more free time again. i got the first disc to burn/work but the second one just WON'T cooperate. i wasted four discs and most of today in this process :LOL:

whoooT :awesome:

Thank you Apple! burned my 2 DVDs in 10 minutes start to finished just had to drop the file for each disc in the 'Burn' app and click.

This is why I love my mac and Liam thank you it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic!

Thank you Apple! burned my 2 DVDs in 10 minutes start to finished just had to drop the file for each disc in the 'Burn' app and click.

This is why I love my mac and Liam thank you it looks and sounds absolutely fantastic!

just "Think different" ;) Thanks Mister Jobs too ;)

But would I need to burn it to a DVD first in order to rip it? It's just on my computer as is right now. I'd want it to be one file. :/

Freemake Video Converter!

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

Simply press the add video button and add all the videos, select the 'join files' option on the top-right of the program, choose 'to mp4' along the bottom, select the quality you want on the window that pops out, where you want it to save to and click convert! Easy! :)

Freemake Video Converter!

http://www.freemake.com/free_video_converter/

Simply press the add video button and add all the videos, select the 'join files' option on the top-right of the program, choose 'to mp4' along the bottom, select the quality you want on the window that pops out, where you want it to save to and click convert! Easy! :)

Is there something like this that works for Mac? Thanks.

Archived