and finally, Citizen Erased!

Enjoy :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifd8pcAn_qc

Jeez these edits are so good !!!!!!!! :eek: The new 360 vids brings so much to your previous edit it's so good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Are you sure it's impossible to put all this in the dvd re-edit ??????? :rolleyes: sorry to ask again but I'm so blown away by your work here that I can not help thinking that this would be the perfect culmination of your work ! And it's so hard to get used to the idea that it's not possible.. so then that's why I'm asking again one last time :$

It's funny how much this has got my back into an Origin mood. I've just been playing through the album on guitar every couple of days lately. I really should learn Screenager. It's the only guitar track on the album I don't know.

It's funny how much this has got my back into an Origin mood. I've just been playing through the album on guitar every couple of days lately. I really should learn Screenager. It's the only guitar track on the album I don't know.

Arguably the most satisfying song on there to play.

Screenager is actually pretty fun to play on guitar. I've played through the album a couple of times before (straight after Leeds Fest last year because I was on a major hype for OOS) but I find it hard to do now, I reach Space Dementia and sort get a 'Fuck it' feeling 'cause I can't play it on piano that well :chuckle Although the outro is amazing.

It's so fun to play!

I thought id accidently clicked on kit and tab then :LOL:

Jeez these edits are so good !!!!!!!! :eek: The new 360 vids brings so much to your previous edit it's so good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Are you sure it's impossible to put all this in the dvd re-edit ??????? :rolleyes: sorry to ask again but I'm so blown away by your work here that I can not help thinking that this would be the perfect culmination of your work ! And it's so hard to get used to the idea that it's not possible.. so then that's why I'm asking again one last time :$

The thing is, the 360 angles are very low res, so only really suited to a small screen youtube vid, and because of the 360 vids being lossy i dont think they'd be allowed on musebootlegs anyway.

I thought id accidently clicked on kit and tab then :LOL:

The thing is, the 360 angles are very low res, so only really suited to a small screen youtube vid, and because of the 360 vids being lossy i dont think they'd be allowed on musebootlegs anyway.

Oh shit :( but it's was worth asking ! Anyway, thanks for all Liam ! We're so lucky and proud to have you among us ^^

Screenager is actually pretty fun to play on guitar. I've played through the album a couple of times before (straight after Leeds Fest last year because I was on a major hype for OOS) but I find it hard to do now, I reach Space Dementia and sort get a 'Fuck it' feeling 'cause I can't play it on piano that well :chuckle Although the outro is amazing.

Ha, yeah, I have to go straight from Bliss to Hyper Music when I'm playing on guitar, and the album ends on Darkshines, haha! Sometimes through Dead Star on the end though...I'll give Screenager a shot at learning sometime. :)

Had a go at learning it last night. I don't think the tab I was using was completely accurate to be honest, but it's definitely a fun one to play. I might wait till I get my trem guitar to really get it nailed for those chords, and then find a more accurate tab. Nice song though.

Had a go at learning it last night. I don't think the tab I was using was completely accurate to be honest, but it's definitely a fun one to play. I might wait till I get my trem guitar to really get it nailed for those chords, and then find a more accurate tab. Nice song though.

You can get the gist of it by looking at a tab and then you can sort work the rest out for yourself. The chorus, for instance, is easy to work out anyway. You can add a lot of little improv fills into it as well :)

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hey there ! I bring back this thread to ask a question : I heard Reading has been improved to HD and I remember Liam couldn't put 360 vids in the multicam because of the low res. Is the HD version can fit or still too poor ?

We're all waiting for Wembley 360 too, the release seems planned but weirdly it takes lots of time, so sad :(

• 1 year later...

Archived