Well, STOOPID circumstances have prevented me from hitting the 'download' button until today, so I've missed out on the epicness that is this DVD :facepalm::(. BUT, it is currently downloading, albeit slowly. I've avoided reading posts in case of spoilers, but I'm sure it's more epic than any Musey DVD we've seen to date! :D

Thanks again SOOOOOOOO much, Liam - you're amazing! :happy: Thanks also to Paul for the upload - you guys rock!

Fingers crossed I'll be back here in a few hours' time screaming with glee after having viewed it! :D

What difference is there burning it to a DVD minus being able to watch it on your TV? I think it looks awesome on my so I don't need to! :D

I've burnt it onto a DVD. I've also connected my laptop to my TV using a HDMI cable. The quality is pretty much the same.

After watching disc 1 over and over again, I'd say my top three songs are... 1. Hyper Music, 2. Dark Shines, 3. Micro Cuts. Beef tastic!!! :D

Does Morgan play the synth part in Micro Cuts chorus?

My top three is : 1. Hyper Music 2. Screenager 3. Darkshines. Space Dementia is very close to take the third place :)

I think we're all in agreement that Hyper Music was the song of the night. Also in my opinion, the R&L version is far better than the studio recording.

I think we're all in agreement that Hyper Music was the song of the night. Also in my opinion, the R&L version is far better than the studio recording.

Hyper Music is my favourite Muse song anyway....

This DVD has given me a new found love for Dark Shines and Micro Cuts though :D

What difference is there burning it to a DVD minus being able to watch it on your TV? I think it looks awesome on my laptop so I don't need to! :D

my pc wouldn't play it as it was. i obviously don't have the right software so i had to burn it to dvd. what player are you using to view it on your laptop?

i think it's great that some songs are being re-discovered through these shows. OOS has always been my favourite album because i love all the tracks apart from Feeling Good and to hear people now saying they like darkshines etc when they didn't before, is fab.

my pc wouldn't play it as it was. i obviously don't have the right software so i had to burn it to dvd. what player are you using to view it on your laptop?

Not the person you replied to but I have KMPlayer, Media Player Classic, and occasionally VLC (which seems to be the favorite here). Just drag the VIDEO_TS folder into a player and it'll start playing the DVD

I use ImgBurn to burn the DVDs. Its easy to use and rarely has issues. I'm on mobile so I don't have the tutorial link but I think a quick Google search will tell you how to burn a VIDEO_TS folder using the program.

Its also worth mentioning the DVD is most likely PAL and so wont be read on DVD players that only read NTSC

okay. i'm gonna try this :$

Watched the first DVD yesterday and wow, Hyper Music blew me away. I had my doubts especially with this song because although is one of my favourites I always hated its live version, but sounds sooo good, Matt's current voice suits it perfectly, and Chris at the chorus was great :D

Archived