Right clicking on the folder that is, not the individual files.

Not taking you for an idiot, just making sure :p

Suuuuuuure. :phu:

:p

But yeah, I've done that. Previous downloads of Liam's stuff have worked for me before. Not sure why this would be any different.

Edit: Wtf. Just tried watching some other stuff and the same thing is happening. /lg:lfjdglkadjfgladkjg.

Many thanks to Paul & Liam.

Like many I'm sure, I have been following this thread since the beginning and the Bliss is finally here ;)

For those who wants to rip the audio to mp3, just follow those steps :

• Download & Install FreeMake Video Converter
  • Click on Video
  • Select the 4 big VOB files (VTS_01_1 => 4)
  • Click on to MP3 & Convert
  • Download & Install Audacity + Lame Encoder
  • Import the 4 mp3 big files and trim manually each song (this is a bit long but worth it in the end, google for tutorials helps ;))
  • Some of the songs will be split on 2 mp3, just create a stereo track and copy/paste the 2 parts of the song (click on edit/Find Zero Crossing before pasting the second part of the song)

I see Vegas Pro has FLAC, WAV, and MP3 outputs. I guess I could just drag the files and export from there, I guess the quality would still be good even with a video editor. It would definitely save me a lot of time.

Also, I finally watched it. It was amazing :awesome: Great work Liam. I have to say I probably enjoyed the editing of Wembley more, but also festival environment makes for different angles, and it didn't have nearly as many people filming.

As for the audio.... wow everything was so clear I loved every second of it. If you get more recordings with that audio it'll be amazing.

So I'm getting the audio out. Anyone know how to not have the skips between the VOB files (it takes out a fraction of a second)? It's always been a problem to me.

I saw you were using Vegas. How can there be any problems dealing with skips then? Would believe it is just to "put them together" and maybe overlap them a little bit.

(It might be you're having another problem than I think..) :p

Edit: Tried it out my self. And I get the same problem. Weird.. :p

I saw you were using Vegas. How can there be any problems dealing with skips then? Would believe it is just to "put them together" and maybe overlap them a little bit.

(It might be you're having another problem than I think..) :p

Well the issue is that the files by themselves cut off a tiny bit at the end. So even if I overlap them there's still something missing.

I'm not going to bother trying to fix it right now in Vegas. I just rendered the audio itself out uncompressed and put it into Reaper (which I was planning to do anyways).

For the parts where it skips I'll record the audio directly from the DVD and just mix it in to the whole thing. It should work good enough, even if I explained it horribly.

Well the issue is that the files by themselves cut off a tiny bit at the end. So even if I overlap them there's still something missing.

I'm not going to bother trying to fix it right now in Vegas. I just rendered the audio itself out uncompressed and put it into Reaper (which I was planning to do anyways).

For the parts where it skips I'll record the audio directly from the DVD and just mix it in to the whole thing. It should work good enough, even if I explained it horribly.

I've never really authored a DVD before, so I have no clue of have that small second could be "lost". It obviously sounds seamless when watching the DVD.

Edit: Out of interest, what are you doing in reaper that you couldn't just have done directly in Vegas? :)

I've never really authored a DVD before, so I have no clue of have that small second could be "lost". It obviously sounds seamless when watching the DVD.

It sounds seamelss when watching yes because the DVD is build and everything (I don't know much about how it works myself). When it's dragged into the video editor though it skips a small bit at the end of each VOB file. I don't really know why. If I play the whole folder in MPC or something there's no skips at all, which is why I'm just going to record the few seconds from there.

Liam: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ETC.

I must say Hyper Music was the highlight for me (Chris' vocals) :D

Omg, pip, that would be amazing. Let me see if this has worked and if not I'll have to take you up on your offer! i'll of course pay you postage and dvd costs!

Cool :)

I won't be doing the covers or anything (not done them for myself either), just the discs ;)

Archived