Nearly there.

Hard drive space remaining: 340MB. t took me 3 minutes for my computer to realise I was typing. Dont ask how long it took to load.

I have 585 GB left. External hard drives are very helpful.

I'm also back from school so I'll be seeding for the rest of the day

Did you just click the calculator button or did you actually start burning the disc? The calculate part only tells you how much of the disc the folder will use, its not supposed to go all the way to 100%

:facepalm: oh no! i am such a div!

Try some youtube videos.

I'm using Nero 10,got it for free on a webbside where you can get everything for free :rolleyes:

1. Start Nero Express

2. Click on videos on the left (The third one)

3. Press DVD-Videofiles

4. Add the clips that you want to add (DvD one or two not both on the same disc)

5. Press Next

6. Make sure that it has selected the right burner

7. Press Burn and wait :)

Hope that helped :)

Ps. PM me if you want a link to that webbside ;)

Thanks for the advice folks. I think I have resolved my dur brain by downloading a free trial of Nero Burning ROM. The first DVD seems to play in my DVD player. I can't wait to watch it in full :dance:

My poor little has been running for 12 hours straight so I'll have to turn it off for tonight once its done but I'll seed again tomorrow

:LOL: Mine too. I completed disc 1 this morning, and started downloaded disc two at 1pm. Up to 95% now, so I'll shutdown tonight and finish tomorrow. :p.

There, Christmas has come. I've seen it at last. :):):):):) So yah boo sucks to whoever was to blame for stopping us seeing it on the BBC. I've seen it.

Thank you again, Santa Liam. It is awesome. It's so much better than anything the BBC would have done, it's real, it's live, it's being there in the audience watching Muse. It's a work or art, man, not just a video.

I know we can't pay anything for it for legal reasons but isn't there anything we could do for Liam to show our appreciation - an award for Best Muser Ever, perhaps?

WHIPROUND!!!!!

I can't remember very well but did Liam ask not to upload the vids on youtube? because Hyper Music is already there.

I know he said not to release the audio anywhere, not sure about video, but…:erm:

anyway now that I'm back home I've started seeding again. Good luck everyone!

We aren't meant to. takeabow19 did it as a kinda of advertisement of the DVD

It was somebody else... Uploaded the full song.... it was 'fanmuse100'

I sent them a little message saying they should take it down, unless they want to become Muser Public Enemy No. 1.... Hopefully they do....

I've only just started watching it and i'm already near tears from just watching what's he building in there. Brings back too many memories. But seriously I want to kill those fuckers with the laser pens.

The only bad thing about the dvd is that it's not a time machine to take you back there :p.

But seriously. Thank you so much for this. :happy:

just finished watching DVD 1 myself and glhkjhj hjgbkhkj lhbjkçh.jkçkjn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there are no words that express gratitude adequately right now. muse, liam, everyone who contributed to this. THANK YOU.

extra thanks for the links to download - managed to get one DVD in about an hour. will go for part II tomorrow.

I've only had a sneaky peek at it. Gonna wait until tonight & watch it in all it's glory with surround sound, dimmed lights & a bottle of wine :)

I've just realised it's been 2 years since I lost my Muse gig virginity @ Liverpool Echo Arena! I wish I was a Muse gig whore though :LOL:

Archived