Is there any point though? Disabling comments on the videos suggests they know they shouldn't be doing it. They'll probably do the same with channel comments before they give up, and block users PMing him.

I think flagging the videos is the best bet.

I just posted this

if you are a true Muse fan Please remove the Reading videos as requested by the owner of the DVD Quote :

A friend who wishes to remain annoymous has generously been able to supply me with HQ Reading 2011 audio especially for my DVD edit. In full. Yes, ALL of Origin of Symmetry from Reading in THIS audio quality!This will feature as my Reading DVD edits audio only. I have been asked kindly that the audio not be shared as mp3. It is to stay on the DVD only. If you download it and wish to rip it yourself for your ipod, thats fine, but the audio isnt allowed to be shared as any audio file.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SerpentDiaboli

Come on bombard his channel with complaints quickly

Oh come on, is this guy for real? He's deleted the comments. Again.

Want to know what mine said: 'Please just remove these videos. YT has being deleting these DVD videos, yours will go down too'.'

The fuck is he doing this for? Tosser.

I sent him a message Via Youtube account & he sent this reply to me

'I'm not sharing any audio file or uploading to other places for download ... is just an extraction from the DVD, which was made ​​public and free for all'

he deleted my comment too!!!

I sent him a message Via Youtube account & he sent this reply to me

'I'm not sharing any audio file or uploading to other places for download ... is just an extraction from the DVD, which was made ​​public and free for all'

he deleted my comment too!!!

I replied with this

'Re: Re:Reading DVD

I think you misunderstood what the creator of the DVD asked for. The audio was put on to the DVD (very kindly so too) but he did request it not to be uploaded anywhere. If people want to have the DVD that is downloadable for personal use only. Further Audio of other gigs will be made available but only if the Reading DVD was not uploaded to any other site that Musebootlegs! Please do the honorable thing & remove your's & we can all benefit from excellent audio on other DVDs. Thanks'

They have now been removed :)

Thanks for the DVD, finally watched through the whole thing :awesome: There are just two things that seemed really weird to me, and I wonder if it is the same for everyone else.

So...

1) The menu was, like, 2.5x louder than the actual songs. Really killed my ears when I went back to menu after listening to the DVD :LOL:

2) There were some weird volume drops in some songs, mainly in Knights Of Cydonia and Micro Cuts. Oh and Citizen Erased too.

So is it just me or does these things happen to someone else too?

But great work anyway Liam, really enjoyed the DVD :happy:

Thanks for the DVD, finally watched through the whole thing :awesome: There are just two things that seemed really weird to me, and I wonder if it is the same for everyone else.

So...

1) The menu was, like, 2.5x louder than the actual songs. Really killed my ears when I went back to menu after listening to the DVD :LOL:

2) There were some weird volume drops in some songs, mainly in Knights Of Cydonia and Micro Cuts. Oh and Citizen Erased too.

So is it just me or does these things happen to someone else too?

But great work anyway Liam, really enjoyed the DVD :happy:

Same, it's not too bad though. I just make sure to turn the volume down a tad before going to the menu.

Hey guys

cheers again for all your comments, ive been away for a couple days and have only just come back. Yeah, the sound on the menu is louder than the content, my mistake.

Can't see why you should be sorry for that, not really a problem when this dvd is like the best thing ever.

I ripped the audio myself yesterday but it's really quiet compared to the rest of my iTunes. Other than EQ'ing it in iTunes itself, is there anyway to boost each track?

I hope I can get it all downloaded and burnt to a DVD withing 2 hours... Or I'm going to have my mum moaning at me to get off... And I'll have to wait... UNTIL THE MORNING!!!!! o.o

But, yeah... I'm very, very excited!

Also, in case anyone forgot, don't put the audio up anywhere!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I'll be doing with the audio is ripping it for myself and making a few CDs for me and a couple of mates (As far as I know, that's perfectly fine)

Thats SICK!

Archived