Stockholm :'( :'( :'(

TiRO, meh. Starlight, UD and Resistance can GTFO.

My prediction for regulars:

Starlight (:()

KoC

PiB

SS

New Born (please god)

Hysteria (meh)

SMBH (meh)

Uprising

A rotation of UD, Resistance and a general song off TR.

Citizen, Bliss, New Born (if not a regular), TIRO, Map, TAB making rare appearances.

I'd put bets on TIRO, Starlight, Undisclosed Desires and Resistance staying, with Stockholm, New Born and Map going.

You can just tell this will happen...

I wouldn't mind TIRO going since it's always sounded a tad weak live. Starlight I doubt will go

Out of Resistance and UD it's gonna be Resistance that goes

New Born and Map have already pretty much gone haven't they? Would've been fine if New Born had been replaced by Unnatural buuuut....

Stockholm I doubt will ever go, as with Knights

Staying on setlists has to be:

Uprising

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Supermassive Black Hole

Knights of Cydonia

Time is Running Out

Hysteria

Plug in Baby

Anyone who thinks any of those won't be a regular is kidding themselves, it's Muse we're talking about here.

Add the 7 worst/uninteresting songs from the new album and we have a tour setlist. 16 songs isn't too much, is it? Throw in the mandatory drum and bass jam and we might actually get 1 hour and 45 minutes out of the gigs!

Add the 7 worst/uninteresting songs from the new album and we have a tour setlist. 16 songs isn't too much, is it? Throw in the mandatory drum and bass jam and we might actually get 1 hour and 45 minutes out of the gigs!

You never know, they could surprise us and make it an amazing tour :awesome:

If by amazing you mean average

New Born still didn't feel THAT great at Reading. Unnatural Selection would be so much better for that slot.

You Resistance fanboi :p

But seriously, New Born was epic at Reading. Best performance imo.

I'm really hoping for some variation on this tour, and that its not hits after hits after hits. Luckily in the UK they always play something special so I'm not too worried.

You Resistance fanboi :p

But seriously, New Born was epic at Reading. Best performance imo.

I'm really hoping for some variation on this tour, and that its not hits after hits after hits. Luckily in the UK they always play something special so I'm not too worried.

I assume you mean best performance this tour and not best performance ever? In which case I'd probably agree.

Any song they've played at every gig since that album was released ain't going anywhere.

TIRO, Hysteria, Starlight, SS, PIB, SMBH and the like are certainties for pretty much every gig on the next tour, as are, I would say, Uprising, USoE, Resistance and UD, the latter two on rotation.

The rare treats along with CE and Bliss could be New Born, MK Ultra and US, but they're less certain.

Added to that the songs from the new album and I'd say that's your setlist.

Any song they've played at every gig since that album was released ain't going anywhere.

TIRO, Hysteria, Starlight, SS, PIB, SMBH and the like are certainties for pretty much every gig on the next tour, as are, I would say, Uprising, USoE, Resistance and UD, the latter two on rotation.

The rare treats along with CE and Bliss could be New Born, MK Ultra and US, but they're less certain.

Added to that the songs from the new album and I'd say that's your setlist.

Because I do adore still seeing Invincible live. I can see Resistance easily getting dropped. TIRO maybe getting dropped although I'm not so sure. USoE I doubt will be played anywhere near as much. Otherwise what was said in the quote

It's still seems slow though and the verses are lifeless.

This is true, I guess it was just the chorus which sounded massive at Reading. It was definitely a disappointment this tour though.

Anyone who thinks New Born live>Unnatural Selection live is fucking delusional.

This is also true, if we're talking about recent New Born. Unnatural Selection was probably the best live song of the whole tour...

Archived