So your point would be?

Isn't it obvious?

Maybe Muse didn't originally mean to play there this year, but they did. No matter if they planned it or not, they DID play there. This will obviously matter when the new headliners are booked.

That leaves the third slot for Nickelback.

trololololol.

Don't :LOL:

Kasabian I'm almost 100%. Plus there always tends to be an act each year which is breaking into headline status? 2009 was Arctic Monkeys

Hmm, they did Glasto and T in 2007 though, the Monkeys had always been 'big enough' for headline status really.

My bets on Green Day, Foo Fighters, and then some random headliner no one saw coming...

NICKELBACK

Only if it was replaced by something better. Wouldn't want it dropped for UD or Resistance to stay in the set lists.

Nah, I can't see Resistance staying in setlists. UD won't be as often either.

Also, I can't see Knights ever being dropped. It's too important for casual fans.

They can't stay, surely, they're so boring. Especially Resistance :(

Resistance is the more likely of the two to stay. Uprising, Resistance and Eurasia, with UD on rotation. Map is likely to go and I could see Hysteria, TIRO or Stockholm going too. Probably TIRO, I hope.

Resistance is the more likely of the two to stay. Uprising, Resistance and Eurasia, with UD on rotation. Map is likely to go and I could see Hysteria, TIRO or Stockholm going too. Probably TIRO, I hope.

I hope it's TIRO but I'd think it'd be Stockholm out of those three.

Archived