Salut si tu veux parler en français, utilise le lien ci-dessous pour la section française du forum sinon pour cette partie principale la langue utilisée est l'anglais.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=82585&page=298

Translation: if you want to speak English please use the link for the French thread from the forum otherwise English is the language used in the main section of the board.

What?

Spent a bit of time thinking of some bands who seem possible to play this year, added with all the ones on efestivals at the moment. Don't worry about the orders of when bands are on stage etc.

Friday

Main stage:

Kasabian

Mumford & Sons

Kaiser Chiefs

Feeder

The Kooks

The Futureheads

Fixers

I Am Arrows

NME/Radio 1 stage:

Enter Shikari

Klaxons

Two Door Cinema Club

Vampire Weekend

Hadouken!

The Maccabees

Is Tropical

Azealia Banks

Saturday:

Main Stage:

The Cure/Green Day

Lostprophets

Refused

Placebo

The Gaslight Anthem

Maximo Park

The Joy Formidable

Twin Atlantic

NME/Radio 1 stage:

Franz Ferdinand

Pendulum

The Enemy

The Vaccines

Frank Turner

Metronomy

The Naked & Famous

Howler

Sunday:

Main Stage:

Foo Fighters

Queens of the Stone Age

Biffy Clyro

Wolfmother

Disturbed

Pulled Apart By Horses

Your Demise

Letlive.

NME/Radio 1 Stage:

The Flaming Lips (lol)

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Florence & The Machine

Hurts

Foster the People

Everything Everything

Tribes

Benjamin Francis Leftwich

Spent a bit of time thinking of some bands who seem possible to play this year, added with all the ones on efestivals at the moment. Don't worry about the orders of when bands are on stage etc.

Kasabian

Enter Shikari

Two Door Cinema Club ( I thought they were great last year! 'Cept the crowd were dicks)

The Cure/Green Day (how comes Green Day don't seem to do festivals?)

Lostprophets

Placebo

The Joy Formidable

Franz Ferdinand

Foo Fighters

Queens of the Stone Age

Biffy Clyro

Pulled Apart By Horses

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Hurts

All me gustas. Shikari must be big enough to headline NME stage now

Today the memories and realisation of the greatness of Leeds all came to me. It felt like they took a running kick of awesomeness to my brain. I remember being so mindblown by WHBIT because I didn't expect it and how perfect it felt when the screen turned into Origin fully just before the New Born riff. It just felt like bliss experiencing the album - like a dream come true and was way better than I'd imagined. Dead Star's absence is the only thing I deem as something I wish had happened, other than that I got exactly what I wanted to see and hear and more. Hell, I'm even willing to forgive the UD>Resistance>Starlight run in retrospect.

Today the memories and realisation of the greatness of Leeds all came to me. It felt like they took a running kick of awesomeness to my brain. I remember being so mindblown by WHBIT because I didn't expect it and how perfect it felt when the screen turned into Origin fully just before the New Born riff. It just felt like bliss experiencing the album - like a dream come true and was way better than I'd imagined. Dead Star's absence is the only thing I deem as something I wish had happened, other than that I got exactly what I wanted to see and hear and more. Hell, I'm even willing to forgive the UD>Resistance>Starlight run in retrospect.

:yesey: Exactly.

I was listening to Hullabaloo today and thought MAN, I fucking miss Muse live :(. I haven't gone a single year since 2006 without seeing them (at least twice every year actually, lol), and this year is no exception - they better release the new album before the end of the year and start touring like mofos again, cos I need me some Muse live! I've been to more amazing Muse gigs than R&L - like RAH, because it was Muse only, intimate and epic. But R&L will forever live in my memory as potentially my fave gigs because they played my fave EVER album in its entirety and did it brilliantly. They'll go down in history as my Muse live highlights... bring on the new album/gigs/merch etc all over again! :D

Oh fuck :LOL: I forgot the main site had Reading photos. I was looking for one preferably with the forks during Micro Cuts, but there's a shot on there that looks rather good too. Cheers for linking

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yes, young Jamie very nearly left me permanently deaf in my left ear! :stunned::chuckle:

I just got a message from him on Facebook saying "You. Dick." :LOL:

Oh my god Pip you must've been about 2 meters to the left of where I stood :O

EDIT: Okay you were, the security guy who took your pic stood right in front of me for most of the day, I even got his lunch!

I think I recall Pip and co getting some security guys lunch as well :LOL:

Oh my god Pip you must've been about 2 meters to the left of where I stood :O

EDIT: Okay you were, the security guy who took your pic stood right in front of me for most of the day, I even got his lunch!

:eek::eek:

Are you Mr Stinky Armpits? :shifty::LOL:

Archived