Can't see Guiding Light lasting. They stopped playing it a bit towards the end of the tour and they'll almost certainly do another power ballady type song to replace it.

I'd like to see Resistance go as well, it's too dull, and when GL is played as well, having those two and Starlight in one gig is just too dull. Starlight and a new song or bring Invincible back would be fine with me as long as the new one is better than Resistance.

<3 This

Can anyone help me! I'm trying to find visuals for Dark Shines R&L, I know a fan had made a video but I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember?

Someone linked a while ago to some professional's page who was hired to create some visuals for the song. Most of it is how it appeared on the screens at R&L, but Kirk made some changes to it, especially in the chorus. I have no idea how far back the link to it is though

Can anyone help me! I'm trying to find visuals for Dark Shines R&L, I know a fan had made a video but I can't seem to find it. Anyone remember?

I believe there's a thread in Gigs and Tours called "Does anyone have any visuals from live shows" or something, it's in there.

I just remembered...

1. Did Rybmuff or whatever his username is go to Reading this year?

2. Was anyone with him?

3. Were they there on the Thursday?

4. Were they in purple camping?

5. Were they camped near the main path through the field

I swear to god I saw someone who looked similar

Do we know anything more on the space invaders t-shirt? I emailed the .mu shop and they, as ever, were able to tell me nothing. I REEEEALLY want one and can't find it anywhere (they'd sold out at every stand when I was at R&L). I don't want this to be TCT part 2 - I missed out on getting one of those tees and have never been able to find one for sale since :( *le sigh*.

I just remembered...

2. Was anyone with him?

Ryan was definitely there and definitely camping, not sure which campsite though.

Ryan was definitely there and definitely camping, not sure which campsite though.

I was just walking back from Tescos (purple went on literally forever) and I looked right and I swear I saw him (or Olly, one of them). And I'm not much of a stalker, I only know what they look like from Make Ryan and random Banter threads I lurk in

I just remembered...

2. Was anyone with him?

1. Yes

2. I met him on the Sunday. He had duck tape around his head.

3. dunno

4. dunno

5. dunno

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Est ce que par un pur hasard heureux, il y aurait un Français ou une Française qui serait allé voir MUSE à Leeds?

Salut si tu veux parler en français, utilise le lien ci-dessous pour la section française du forum sinon pour cette partie principale la langue utilisée est l'anglais.

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=82585&page=298

Translation: if you want to speak French please use the link for the French thread from the forum otherwise English is the language used in the main section of the board.

Archived