"As indicated on your fucking website, Muse was given a 2 hour slot, correct? And their set at Reading is an ode to the 10th anniversary of their second album, in which they played in full. Yet, you all decided to play 3 songs from said album and skip to a greatest fucking hits set, per usual. Essentially, you've pissed off not only me, but countless other viewers as well. What I'm saying here is, you can all get fucked."

Let us all spread our rage to the BBC.

Dear BBC3, Thank you so much for FUCKING me and many other Muse fans over. We, not being able to go to Reading and Leeds Festival, expected to be able to watch the entire Muse set (in which they were playing their 2nd album, Origin of Symmetry, in FULL), especially since you gave them a generous 2 hour time slot. Imagine my surprise when you cut 8 of the 11 songs from the album out of the broadcast. Some of these songs hadn't been played since 2001! This was our last chance to see them played live and you chose instead to show all the overplayed songs that I could listen to or watch live any time that I choose. Get a clue, BBC. Get a clue.

That is what I sent to the BBC.

This is brilliant.

Am I being too positive thinking the rest (or most of the rest) of origin will be the encore. Just give me Darkshines and Megolamania and I will be happy. I think I can survive then.

thats the only reason why im still watching

Dear BBC3, Thank you so much for FUCKING me and many other Muse fans over. We, not being able to go to Reading and Leeds Festival, expected to be able to watch the entire Muse set (in which they were playing their 2nd album, Origin of Symmetry, in FULL), especially since you gave them a generous 2 hour time slot. Imagine my surprise when you cut 8 of the 11 songs from the album out of the broadcast. Some of these songs hadn't been played since 2001! This was our last chance to see them played live and you chose instead to show all the overplayed songs that I could listen to or watch live any time that I choose. Get a clue, BBC. Get a clue.

That is what I sent to the BBC.

Nice.

Oh, and he's got more haha :LOL:

SynapseSlipping: You (BBC) make me sick, because I abhor you so, I hate all your lousy streams

Destroy the BBC, show me the OoS songs on your stream, wasting our last chance to see these songs live

Hey BBC, guess what? YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T LOVE YOOOOOUUUU, AND I NEVER WIIIIIILLLLLLL

You (BBC) make me sick, because I abhor you so, I hate all your lousy streams

Everything about you (BBC) pains my envying, your soul...wait a second, YOU HAVE NO SOULS YOU FUCKERS

Hands are red with your blame (on BBC), megaphone screaming "FUCK YOU BBC", whimpers stream I should have watched, souls weeping above

Nice! :LOL:

WTF at random GnR at the end of Hysteria :LOL:

:awesome:

Being a massive GN'R fan, this makes me happy.

Our hopes and expectatiooooons

fuck ups and FUCKING FRUSTRATIONS

:LOL: <3

Anyways, I'm glad I didn't bother with streaming, or else my fist would be through my computer screen. I'll just wait for YT videos or a Pr-shot (hopefully)

Archived