"Dear BBC, I was extremely disappointed and angry when I realised you had cut out a largely significant part of the footage of Muse playing at Reading this year.

You managed to get rid of the material which the fans viewing, eagerly anticipating; where watching for. I, and I'm sure I speak for countless fans, were watching in the hope that you would play these previously mentioned songs, hence our disappointment when you did not."

Is Starlight being played at it's normal tuning or am I just going crazy?

For the transition from Resistance to Starlight (as starlight started), my ears really had to adjust to the pitch, I didn't recognize it was Starlight for at least 2 seconds. Seems up in pitch a bit. New born also seemed slower tempo, but maybe that's just me. Either way they've definitely spiced things up a bit, for eg the GunsN'Roses part =) Pity BBC fucked us over. Totally killed it. I was so excited ='(

Dear BBC3, Thank you so much for FUCKING me and many other Muse fans over. We, not being able to go to Reading and Leeds Festival, expected to be able to watch the entire Muse set (in which they were playing their 2nd album, Origin of Symmetry, in FULL), especially since you gave them a generous 2 hour time slot. Imagine my surprise when you cut 8 of the 11 songs from the album out of the broadcast. Some of these songs hadn't been played since 2001! This was our last chance to see them played live and you chose instead to show all the overplayed songs that I could listen to or watch live any time that I choose. Get a clue, BBC. Get a clue.

That is what I sent to the BBC.

"Absolutely appaling that you choose to skip 8/11 songs from Origin Of Symmetry at a Muse show that is celebrating THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY of that album. And from the few songs you actually grace us with, the cutting/mixing between and during them is horrendous. Not pleased at all BBC."

Archived