Moderator recruiting discussion thread (applications now closed)

Legit Queen Blee

So the existing mods will be staying, yes?

nope, fresh team. existing mods have option to reapply though if they want to continue, but the goal is to have a fresh start to the moderating team not just add new mods to current team

nope, fresh team. existing mods have option to reapply though if they want to continue, but the goal is to have a fresh start to the moderating team not just add new mods to current team

So you'll be Axl to the Mod teams GNR?

Wow! :eek: Srs shake up is srs. How soon after the application deadline will the new mods be announced?

Wow have to say I didn't see that. But change is good I suppose.

I think in this case... Gemsy and Caff should be made Admin and immune to this harshness!

what has brought this about? it seems a bit drastic.

So, just out of curiosity, who is doing the selection?

Not Muse. They can't even choose a decent setlist. Actually surely their status as band members should also come into contention if it's a fresh start.

Archived