Moderator recruiting discussion thread (applications now closed)

Legit Queen Blee

So that's where I've been going wrong since my boobs became off limits. Though I have a feeling that the PMT would rather I somehow acquire naked photos of Matt and post them as opposed to my boobs.

I could photoshop my penis on Matt, but I think that should warrant for something more than just a mod title. Could produce the next Muse album.

I have no ideas to improve the board because it's already perfect...:):):):)

GIVE ME THE JOB NOW PLEASE.

I think I'd only want to be a mod so I could legitimately be a bitch to people I don't like, and so I could see the secret forum they can all apparently see :eek: (Or at least, that's what Tom told me...maybe he was lying).

I have no ideas to improve the board because it's already perfect...:):):):)

GIVE ME THE JOB NOW PLEASE.

I think I'd only want to be a mod so I could legitimately be a bitch to people I don't like, and so I could see the secret forum they can all apparently see :eek: (Or at least, that's what Tom told me...maybe he was lying).

It's hardly a secret is it?

As if the fact the moderators have their own forum is a secret! Where do you the infractions go? Where are all the amazing April Fools planned? Where do we coordinate the selling of your personal details to the Chinese mafia? ;)

It's standard on every large messageboard :)

As if the fact the moderators have their own forum is a secret! Where do you the infractions go? Where are all the amazing April Fools planned? Where do we coordinate the selling of your personal details to the Chinese mafia? ;)

It's standard on every large messageboard :)

Slight exaggeration there. ;)

Archived