Moderator recruiting discussion thread (applications now closed)

Legit Queen Blee

And when Kev doesn't even consider your application you can sue for not having equal opportunities.

THIS IS MY PLAN. Seriously, though, I'd make a frickin' awesome mod. To be honest, it wouldn't be hard, the previous moderators aren't exactly hard acts to follow...................

You should make me the mod because I can answer questions and I have confidence. You need confidence to understand that I would make a great and confident moderator because I am. I think you understand this because you are a moderator and confidence is a sum of many golds and I have a nice attitude to people we trying to understand their problems because I think everyone needs to know that they can respect and keep it. I just want to say a few things, because I just feel it for you to understand my position I try to be. I believe that the moderator should probably have a question answering thread already because they are used to resolving conflicts and answering peoples questions because they have experienced. I think it would be nice that their name should not be crude, but reflect who they are because they can think openly and understand peoples troubles and why they might have said what they said because they are great. I just think this. I think it because it is what it should be and I think the person should display a few attributes like they like to have fun, which I do because I like getting fun, be a nice person, I hope I am because we all strive for it, and I believe finally the person should be sneaky so they can sneak up on people and give them a scare if they are doing something wrong on the forums. I think I can do that because I can sneak. I know I didn't say too much but please understand it and try make a choice by it, because it's right. I will always be here for it because it is. Stay strong whilst making this decision and believe,

OpenMinded.

If there was a bias towards certain members, wouldn't we just ask them if they would like to be mods instead of throwing it out to everyone? We have never recruited like this before, so your point is moot, but having an attitude like that towards the existing team certainly doesn't win any points with me..

Sorry, my post was a bit unclear there. I didn't mean bias as in you guys having your own favourites, I meant as in you guys having negative bias towards someone like Sippe, Frakkles, me etc.

This might be completely wrong, and if it is, I will defo apply..

Archived