Biggest complaint about this message board: people bitching about Muse.

Easiest thing we can do to please most members: stop the bitching.

We will be taking action on people who do not respect the requests of the messageboard staff.

So if we dont like something the band have done, we can expect infractions? That's ridiculous.

Also, I told you all Matt was a troll. And I called that closer! Lol

Eh, if Muse played the same number of songs as RATM I don't see too much to complain about. Other than UD it's a pretty solid set.

EDIT: Actually, tbh I'd be more bothered by the fact Rage only played 14 songs than Muse's setlist. Still, hope everyone had a great time!

Biggest complaint about this message board: people bitching about Muse.

Easiest thing we can do to please most members: stop the bitching.

We will be taking action on people who do not respect the requests of the messageboard staff.

Wait...what?

You're gonna give me an infraction for voicing my opinion?

What is this, the Rammstein forum?

So if we dont like something the band have done, we can expect infractions? That's ridiculous.

Wait...what?

You're gonna give me an infraction for voicing my opinion?

What is this, the Rammstein forum?

Not quite that way, it's more that people always complain that there's bitching in these threads. Everyone is free to voice their opinion, just that disobeying a mod's request is against the rules.

Don't worry, something will be done about it very soon, probably within the next day.

I don't think anyone will be given an infraction for voicing an opinion, I saw a post from someone just now who said they didn't enjoy it, but it was said respectfully.

I love this video of MOTP :D

I've forgotten how to embed again!

Edit: bit late there!

Not quite that way, it's more that people always complain that there's bitching in these threads. Everyone is free to voice their opinion, just that disobeying a mod's request is against the rules.

Don't worry, something will be done about it very soon, probably within the next day.

Ok.

So. What part of being disappointed and stating it = ignoring a mods request?

Also, I told you all Matt was a troll. And I called that closer! Lol

No, everybody is entitled to their opinion but what we want to stop is people who become abusive to other members about their opinions and any bashing that can result.

No, everybody is entitled to their opinion but what we want to stop is people who become abusive to other members about their opinions and any bashing that can result.

So basically just like it has always been?

Yeah, that's not really a change though. The old mods already did that?

Ok.

So. What part of being disappointed and stating it = ignoring a mods request?

Niall asked before that post for people to please stop bitching and stuff. Obviously we're not going to infract people for saying "I didn't enjoy this setlist", it's more when people start making attacks against others and not respecting other people's opinions.

No, we are keeping a closer eye on thread like these now to make sure that people don't start abusing people about their opinion and start beef for a gig they weren't at.

Yeah, that's really a change then? The old mods already did that?

We never said it was anything new :LOL: it was more of a reminder for people, as opposed to outright making a new rule or anything.

Like I said though, we're sorting something about all the negativity, once that's in place people can moan about the setlists all they like (in the suitable place, of course).

No, we are keeping a closer eye on thread like these now to make sure that people don't start abusing people about their opinion and start beef for a gig they weren't at.

In what way is that relevant though?

Abusing people about their opinions have always been against the rules, and I have seen several people getting infracted for it. Or are you simply saying that you're not longer relying on the victims or other readers to report it?

Basically; don't stir shit up, don't provoke gig attendees or piss on their bonfire and don't pick fights with other users.

Constructive beef, fine, but let's not have massive protracted arguments in gig threads, eh? :).

I personally don't see much wrong with that set - yes, UD through Starlight is a bit of a bummer at a Rage gig but hey, B&H is back, no GL and no FG :awesome:.

I think it was a meh set. Am I no longer allowed to say that because I wasn't there? In fear that I might upset someone who went?

I think it was a meh set. Am I no longer allowed to say that because I wasn't there? In fear that I might upset someone who went?

No, I think you just would'nt be allowed to be condescending towards somebody for enjoying that set, which could lead to an argument.

In what way is that relevant though?

Abusing people about their opinions have always been against the rules, and I have seen several people getting infracted for it. Or are you simply saying that you're not longer relying on the victims or other readers to report it?

As usual if you have any issues about mod's decisions just PM one of the mods about it. This is not the place to discuss it this is a thread about the LA Rising gig.

Finally back home... 3 fucking hours later.

ANYWAY. Holy shit. What a amazing fucking show. So. Much. Headbanging. I don't think I'll be able to move properly for weeks.

Loved Immortal Technique, and I had a perfect view of the barrier breakage between the 2nd and 3rd GA sections during RA's set, lol. Rather entertaining.

Loved Muse's set. Aside from UD I was pretty pleased. And actually, UD didn't sound as hollow as the last few times I saw it. I was also really glad to hear B&H! The energy was awesome. I really didn't mind that they didn't throw in any oldies or anything. I was pretty drunk so maybe I was easily pleased but fuck it.

Rage blew me away as well. Brain's still a bit scrambled so I don't have much to say but yeah. Fuck yeah, that was awesome.

No, I think you just would'nt be allowed to be condescending towards somebody for enjoying that set, which could lead to an argument.

But does that mean I can be condescending if I actually did attend the gig?

If not, I don't see how it matters if I attended the gig or not.

Archived