Two of the best rock bands of the last couple of decades. Two of the worst setlists I've seen.

So disappointing.

It was clearly a very safe concert, in terms of track listings. RATM and Muse's setlists being very 'hit heavy'. Remember though, this was not Muse's concert, it was Rage's. Muse were just supporting. Lets see what Indianapolis brings.

In happier news, is that Santa 2 fixed? :D Doesn't look like the MB-1.

I wasn't aware of the existence of a Santa 2 :$

I'm really starting to like Exo into Uprising as an opener.

:yesey:

lol at tiro

:LOL:

Ruined the song for me, though. I was really getting into it. :facepalm:

bloody hell, had to dig through a dozen pages of errr nothing to finally get to read reviews. was beginning to think no one had bothered to come to the thread to say how it was :p

surprised to hear the pit was not very heavy, maybe the LA fans are more polite??lol

good to know muse were well received too, not that i had many doubts.

what's this about matt wearing the wristband from hospital? lmao!

It was clearly a very safe concert, in terms of track listings. RATM and Muse's setlists being very 'hit heavy'. Remember though, this was not Muse's concert, it was Rage's. Muse were just supporting. Lets see what Indianapolis brings.

I'm sorry but this is such a shit argument. When it's muse's own show they play exactly the same songs..

Edit: sorry not exactly the same songs of course. They'll probably leave out B&H and replace them with FG and GL..

Well I think it was a reasonable setlist seeing as they were opening for Rage. They played their most popular songs as expected (A lot of Rage fans would likely not know many songs mentioned like Micro Cuts or Citizen Erased...) and a nice Butterflies for the Muse fans out in the crowd. Let em get back into the groove. :p

Well I think it was a reasonable setlist seeing as they were opening for Rage. They played their most popular songs as expected (A lot of Rage fans would likely not know many songs mentioned like Micro Cuts or Citizen Erased...) and a nice Butterflies for the Muse fans out in the crowd. Let em get back into the groove. :p

That doesn't mean they can't enjoy them.

All this blaming Matt and only Matt annoys me.

If Chris and Dom didn't want to play FG and GL every night, they'd say so. Matt picks the setlist but if the others disagreed they'd say, so it's not really right to just blame Matt.

Archived