You don't need your camera, watch the gig then again that's like saying to me, no involvement in pit circles

Where in that post did I mention the word 'camera'?!

Yeah, I most certainly WILL be taking my camera and I guarantee none of the people who whine about that will hesitate to watch any videos I upload, which is kind of ironic.

I'm only bothered about Hyper Music. Oh well, it'll be on tv anyway! Best view in the house, turn it up, save the money!

Indeed the tele & in HD lol

I've seen/heard OOS LIVE but have always itched for Hyper Music since 2002!!! Oh well, no big deal.

You guys are making me feel like I didn't get my money's worth, even though I know I fucking loved it.

Fuck all of you. :LOL:

If you enjoyed it and had a good time then it's the most important!

Actually a good camera won't set you back too much its how you use it & if you know how to use its functions etc

You can have a great camera but be Mr Bean.

Oh I only would buy Canon or Nikon lol

I can't stand people who film & take pics at Muse gigs all the time or any bloody gig..........its boring.

Pip your one of those but its your choice

Oh yeah, now I remember you. You're that hipster moron who's obviously a bigger fan than everyone else because you went to some gigs a lot of years ago.

Camera people have never once bothered me at a gig. They usually get it out for the piano section/the UFO and thats it. People who stand in the middle of a mental crowd hugging their woman but not moving....now they annoy me. Fuck off to the back or just get there early and be right at the front.

You guys are making me feel like I didn't get my money's worth, even though I know I fucking loved it.

Fuck all of you. :LOL:

I'm sure you did, I've been to gigs where they've played the carbon copy Resistance setlist and it's been a quality gig because of the energy. That's not where the exasperation comes from.

It's just the usual setlist frustration from me and general disappointment that this was the gig of their dreams (supposedly) and they bust out what can only be described as the most uninspired, lazy, setlist possible. It just confirms that they really don't give a shit. That or they believe their own bullshit.

I'm sure you did, I've been to gigs where they've played the carbon copy Resistance setlist and it's been a quality gig because of the energy. That's not where the exasperation comes from.

It's just the usual setlist frustration from me and general disappointment that this was the gig of their dreams (supposedly) and they bust out what can only be described as the most uninspired, lazy, setlist possible. It just confirms that they really don't give a shit. That or they believe their own bullshit.

Unfair, they played Butterflies, they didnt play GL or FG. Its not that they dont care, they just like their tunes. Why would they play a riffier tune when most of them are Rage inspired/mimicked anyway...

As a Rage fan, I think I can judge what I would want :awesome:

Ah but you're also a Muse fan and have seen these songs countless times. A Rage fan who hasn't seen Muse might be perfectly happy to see a regular Muse set with a variety of styles.

But who knows, really. Muse obviously thought it would be fine and they're Rage fans too. :)

Is always the same people, you should have expected that :LOL:

It's not.

They don't give a shit.

Can we please keep this thread on topic: this is for LA Rising, not Leeds and Reading or Cameras.

Thanks!

The camera discussion is stemming from reactions to this gig, it is on topic. Reading and Leeds expectations are based on this gig, it is on topic.

Oh yeah, now I remember you. You're that hipster moron who's obviously a bigger fan than everyone else because you went to some gigs a lot of years ago.

Poor use of English, you must be blonde but surely your not from Sweden.

I'm not big, I'm only 5,11

How is me using a camera boring for you? Oh let me guess, you mean YOU would be bored using a camera at a gig, which is why it is your choice not to. Note the word 'choice' there, yeah?

People who whine about others who film fuck me off as much as people who whine about others preferring to be on the barrier.

Stop trying to fucking dictate how others choose to experience gigs.

Archived