005, Sippe, stop the argument now.

We shouldn't have to keep moderating this thread like this, but perhaps if people didn't keep wandering miles off topic, we wouldn't have this issue!

Wait, stop what argument?

005, Sippe, stop the argument now.

We shouldn't have to keep moderating this thread like this, but perhaps if people didn't keep wandering miles off topic, we wouldn't have this issue!

It's Dee. Not sippe.

It's really not wandering off topic though, you lot are just being way too fucking uptight.

Unfair, they played Butterflies, they didnt play GL or FG. Its not that they dont care, they just like their tunes. Why would they play a riffier tune when most of them are Rage inspired/mimicked anyway...

No, I would have preferred them to have played songs that were more rage inspired, songs that fit in with the event so that it wasn't just the usual Resistance tour setlist. If people wanted that set then they would have seen them on tour. I was under the impression that this was a one off, special show. I guess I was wrong which is my own fault really haha.

No, I would have preferred them to have played songs that were more rage inspired, songs that fit in with the event so that it wasn't just the usual Resistance tour setlist. If people wanted that set then they would have seen them on tour. I was under the impression that this was a one off, special show. I guess I was wrong which is my own fault really haha.

I agree that its not TR tour anymore, I expected something ala the 2008 sets tbf.

Alyssa, don't let some bad reviews bring you down. You loved it so sod the rest!

If you enjoyed it and had a good time then it's the most important!

Is always the same people, you should have expected that :LOL:

Yeah, but it's just a downer hanging around here, regardless. Can't helpt it. I'm still somewhat drunk / stoned so maybe I'm a bit sensitive. Don't know why I'm still here to be honest--the sun's coming up in an hour. :LOL:

Yeah, but it's just a downer hanging around here, regardless. Can't helpt it. I'm still somewhat drunk / stoned so maybe I'm a bit sensitive. Don't know why I'm still here to be honest--the sun's coming up in an hour. :LOL:

This being why we shouldn't discuss all this here.

Wait, stop what argument?

Sorry, sorry. I saw your avatar and then looked at the post, my bad. I apologise!

It's Dee. Not sippe.

It's really not wandering off topic though, you lot are just being way too fucking uptight.

Yes, my bad.

I was talking more about things like the argument 005 and Dee were having. No more discussion on the matter now.

I know I'd have enjoyed it if I'd been there, especially if I'd been there with friends who were there :)

Because you're on a high and want to celebrate? :happy:

I can't stand people who film & take pics at Muse gigs all the time or any bloody gig..........its boring.

Pip your one of those but its your choice

If you get a gig where the centre of the GA is standing still with cameras during a bands most energetic songs I can understand how you can get annoyed, but Pip (also it was a bit harsh singling her out) normally goes to the barrier or further back at the sounddesk with other musers and she gives us some great quality videos for her and us to relive the gig by so I don't see any problem with that

You guys are making me feel like I didn't get my money's worth, even though I know I fucking loved it.

Fuck all of you. :LOL:

:happy: You got to see B&H!

Like I say, from what I've heard, loads of people who were actually there (including Rage fans) loved it. :)

Am I the only one more disappointed by Rage's setlist?

Have you missed me? :awesome:

No.

On the topic of Rage's setlist, it was all I expected really. They don't tend to do long shows or vary their setlists very much, especially at festival gigs, which I suppose this almost is, in a way. In a similar way to Muse though, they're nearly always amazing if you're actually there.

Archived