So why have they made a point of announcing Matt's account and not mentioned Dom's or Chris's official accounts? If it is just a generic management thing, and the accounts existed before, that is a bit weird. Also @muse are only following Matt's account.

Dom's was only just created like Matt's...

For some reason I'm thinking its to do with a new iphone app (theres was a competition a while back to make the band more accessible to fans) or maybe its a question/answer thing?

I wish people would just leave him alone on there, for a while, now tbh.

I noticed that people are sending him tweets saying stuff like "please, please tweet, we'll dying here", :rolleyes:

Chill people!

This is going to end up like facebook and myspace, I fear, with Matt being overwhelmed with the attention! :( I hope it stays open though.

I wish people would just leave him alone on there, for a while, now tbh.

I noticed that people are sending him tweets saying stuff like "please, please tweet, we'll dying here", :rolleyes:

Chill people!

This is going to end up like facebook and myspace, I fear, with Matt being overwhelmed with the attention! :( I hope it stays open though.

That's what happens to well-known people on Twitter, they get swamped! If he starts tweeting he'll get a LOT more followers, then loads more *annoying* people that tweet the same bloody thing as many times as possible until they get replied. Cool that he's got a Twitter though

That's what happens to well-known people on Twitter, they get swamped! If he starts tweeting he'll get a LOT more followers, then loads more *annoying* people that tweet the same bloody thing as many times as possible until they get replied. Cool that he's got a Twitter though

If it's for his private use an it got swamped most prob he will abandon it and let it be handled by the management :rolleyes: Can't blame him thou and usually their private one isn't easy to find cause usually they use another name and only those who r close to him will know it:)

If it's for his private use an it got swamped most prob he will abandon it and let it be handled by the management :rolleyes: Can't blame him thou and usually their private one isn't easy to find cause usually they use another name and only those who r close to him will know it:)

I very much doubt it is intended for his private use. It's been set up for fans. That's one thing I like about the muse twitter account, that it's only for fans.

If it was then the more following, the better it is isn't it? :erm::musesign:

Yeah it's good, as long as not everyone is tweeting crap at the same time, and as long as it's not 24/7. :)

I suppose it's inevitable that it will be a bit crazy at first though. I think it's calming down now and I guess Matt will tweet if he feels like it, which could be never incidentally. He has said before that he prefers twitter over other social networking sites, but he might have set it up to allow people a way of sending him messages rather than to tweet things himself. Who knows!? People are assuming he's set it up to tweet, we'll have to see.

I wish they did tweet more, on the general muse one really, I used to enjoy it when they tweeted photos when they were out and about, but I wouldn't want to nag. It's better they tweet if they want to, I think.

@CTWolstenholme What do you feel about Matt getting more followers than you even though he hasn't tweetet yet?

@HanneWaldrop Im devastated

lmaooo,

:LOL: Love it, good old Chris! :D And I still bloody missed his tweets! God knows where my phone has got to!

Yeah it's good, as long as not everyone is tweeting crap at the same time, and as long as it's not 24/7. :)

I suppose it's inevitable that it will be a bit crazy at first though. I think it's calming down now and I guess Matt will tweet if he feels like it, which could be never incidentally. He has said before that he prefers twitter over other social networking sites, but he might have set it up to allow people a way of sending him messages rather than to tweet things himself. Who knows!? People are assuming he's set it up to tweet, we'll have to see.

I wish they did tweet more, on the general muse one really, I used to enjoy it when they tweeted photos when they were out and about, but I wouldn't want to nag. It's better they tweet if they want to, I think.

Actually I would prefer Muse just have the main Muse tweet rather from each member...*unless some of their fans hates one of them :rolleyes::p*

I guess they are busy resting and relaxing after such a hectic year :happy: Not to mention Matt is going to be busy pretty soon:rolleyes: *mock horror* Maybe Matt's first tweet will be about his baby :p:happy:

:LOL: Love it, good old Chris! :D And I still bloody missed his tweets! God knows where my phone has got to!

Tbh, is that tweet really chris's? or just some fans impersonating as him? :rolleyes:

Archived