:LOL: Another copycat in our midst.

you act like talking to the fans is big work... :stunned:

It is!! Have you seen the twitter timeline when a band member tweets? If I had that many responses when I tweeted, I would have quit long ago! I get a little flustered when I get more than 10 @replies at once. :LOL:

It is!! Have you seen the twitter timeline when a band member tweets? If I had that many responses when I tweeted, I would have quit long ago! I get a little flustered when I get more than 10 @replies at once. :LOL:

I reckon it can be pretty exhausting. :chuckle:

Chris the other day, he was on there for a long while answering all these questions that people were trying to think of just to get a reply from him, but there were long gaps while he was trying to catch up I guess. He said he had about thousand tweets in ten minutes, and probably the majority of that was crap that people didn't really want to know, like "what's your favourite chocolate?" :LOL:

I think Matt's twitter account is genuine, but I don't blame him if he doesn't want to get involved in replies. He may reply occasionally, perhaps, like he always has done in the past. At that time it was a big surprise and a bonus to whoever received a reply, but now people seem to have started expecting it. :noey:

but now people seem to have started expecting it. :noey:

This is the part that bothers me; it's the ones that expect it and are devastated when they don't receive a response. I reply to the accounts but I only do it once, or if I have something to say. I don't repeatedly reply and I don't expect a response. I do this for all twitter accounts, famous or not. If all fans did that, the bulk of the timeline would be dramatically reduced. But whatevz. People do what they want to do. :unsure:

This is the part that bothers me; it's the ones that expect it and are devastated when they don't receive a response. I reply to the accounts but I only do it once, or if I have something to say. I don't repeatedly reply and I don't expect a response. I do this for all twitter accounts, famous or not. If all fans did that, the bulk of the timeline would be dramatically reduced. But whatevz. People do what they want to do. :unsure:

It bothers me most when people get abusive over the non reply thing! Its just not on imo!

If I was a bettin' girl, I would say that he is making his random tweets and then gets right off of there. Who would want to sit through all of the same 'ole- same 'ole fan girl jargon? Granted, there are some that are awesome questions that I would love to see him answer, but thats a lot of filtering through on his part. Oh well.

oh lordy me. :LOL:

hmm so people actually spend time searching to see who has replied to matt?

much time too hands on their :LOL:

Not all the time, but every once in a while. Not with Matt's, but with @muse. It's interesting to see what (kind of crazy) the fanbase is composed of. And it doesn't take that long.

At that time it was a big surprise and a bonus to whoever received a reply, but now people seem to have started expecting it. :noey:

Yes, that is something isn't it? First of all, those people (likely fangirls) aren't clued in with any kind of reality. I reply sometimes too, and if I'm lucky that its around the same time they happen to be tweeting, I look at it as a kind of free lottery. I can hope I get a reply, but by no means am I expecting anything. It's fun to try I suppose, but I don't waste their time with "OMG I LOVE YOU" or stupid questions I don't really care to know anyway.

In the radio interview here today, Matt didn't know how to post a twitpic. How cute. :chuckle:

http://cuales.fm/

Dom: "I'm just teaching him how to use basic technology." :LOL:

I'm sure he's posted them before tbh. What about the one's of Dom asleep on the plane for instance? Maybe he got Tom to post them. Or he's forgotten how. :)

Archived