latest tweets:

Bellamy_Matt

Crazy fans! Love u all x yfrog.com/h2xonltj

Bellamy_Matt

Dom's shirt would make a lovely formal dining room wallpaper and upholstery combo.

:LOL:

Good ol' Matt... so THIS is why he signed up for twitter.

Ones. No apostrophe. Sorry, couldn't resist :D

:LOL: NICE

I don't know if they'll get it, or any of them will answer, but one question I'll be pushing (that I actually really want to know) is if Dom was always a smiley child, because it's instinct for him to smile rather than frown (not that thats a bad thing)

Matt replied to the girl few hours ago, does that mean he reads all his mentions? Maybe like a book? Lolno :facepalm:

:D

since he's tweeting from his Iphone all the time my guess is that he just randomly saw that lucky um..bitchs "twit"! I don't know if it's just me but when i'm reading tweets on my iphone it's incredibly hard to scroll through them. and tiring.

but with bellzz you never know..maybe he reads his tweets just as fast as he talks. or plays his guitar. or piano.

4 new tweets :)

@x_Lo_x no chance, we'll get straight into new abum.

36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to x_Lo_x

@Trollamy_Matt I don't think so. Only Reading/Leeds in Europe this summer. May do a couple US gigs as they're close to new baby!

37 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to Trollamy_Matt

@agentassassin Chris is giving me many tips!

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to agentassassin

@HolyBellamy she's doing great, thanks for asking ;)

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to HolyBellamy

Funny that he deleted the bum tweet ahahha :happy:

Maybe Hudson got mad?! :cool:

:LOL: Either way, I think the thought twice about his impressions being given as his baby steps on Twitter. First step, name change, second step, demonstrate what grabs his attention. Perfect plan :facepalm::chuckle:

Archived