Ha, he changed his user name...

I almost thought he deleted it... :rolleyes:

That's what I get for being on tweeter and not logged in! :$

Bellamy_Matt. Very original indeed lolz. Dom does need his own account, funnt that both Matt & Chris have bagged him out about it, should make #DomHNeedsTwitter a trend...

Bellamy_Matt. Very original indeed lolz. Dom does need his own account, funnt that both Matt & Chris have bagged him out about it, should make #DomHNeedsTwitter a trend...

I suggested something very vague like Mr. Ey

So who is @muse_MattB right now? Fake account?? :LOL:

I think Matt changed his name, and someone quickly set up a fake name of Matt's old name.

Also, I heard of the XFM campaign, but I didn't know something went to air? Can anyone fill us in with that?

I think it is because of his myspace deletion that they forced the twitter account; to continue the false perception of a fan connection with Matt. I don't care if he does or doesn't communicate with the fans, as long as it is HIS decision, not someone else's. Chris' account is very much his own thing

I think it is because of his myspace deletion that they forced the twitter account; to continue the false perception of a fan connection with Matt. I don't care if he does or doesn't communicate with the fans, as long as it is HIS decision, not someone else's. Chris' account is very much his own thing

:LOL:

you act like talking to the fans is big work... :stunned:

Archived