Go to your followers list, click on the person you want to remove and their profile will appear on the right side of your screen. there will be 3 buttons next to their name, click on the last one and select "block" and they will disappear off your list.

bit late replying but thanks :)

I'm going to have a moan.

Could people playing silly buggers, playing out their sexual fantasies with Matt and Dom please do it away from from Matt's twitter account. Do you really think he will want to read all that crap!? It's pathetic! :mad:

/rant

I'm going to have a moan.

Could people playing silly buggers, playing out their sexual fantasies with Matt and Dom please do it away from from Matt's twitter account. Do you really think he will want to read all that crap!? It's pathetic! :mad:

/rant

That'll show them.

That'll show them.

oh piss off! :rolleyes:

[Edit] I want to have a go at them on twitter, but they're so fucking pathetic, it's not worth the energy.

The sad thing is that kids spamming the accounts with this rubbish could, I think, put Muse off tweeting at all, and it spoils it for those of us who enjoy hearing from them. :(

[Edit] I want to have a go at them on twitter, but they're so fucking pathetic, it's not worth the energy.

The sad thing is that kids spamming the accounts with this rubbish could, I think, put Muse off tweeting at all, and it spoils it for those of us who enjoy hearing from them. :(

Trust me, a message or two to these people won't make a difference. They'll just say "well fuck you" and keep going :LOL:

Trust me, a message or two to these people won't make a difference. They'll just say "well fuck you" and keep going :LOL:

Life isn't fair ('cause you've never heard that before).

All it takes is one loser (in this case, a few thousand) to ruin it for the rest of us.

If I were Matt, I would delete my Twitter account after reading this;

@Bellamy_Matt MATT, YOU'RE GONNA DIE. AND YOU KNOW WHY? I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, MATE.

But he replied:

@Trollamy_Matt great, at least I know how I will go now

At least Matt has a sense of humor....:$

I actually looked at the guy's twitter, and it SEEMED like he was joking. He was having a bit of a laugh about it afterwards.

I actually looked at the guy's twitter, and it SEEMED like he was joking. He was having a bit of a laugh about it afterwards.

Hmm yeah "I'm going to fucking kill you". Yes very funny - not! :stunned:

Plus sending tweets to Goldie Hawn "Your son in law has been a bad bad boy, a bad bad boy" with a link to the bum tweet, not to mention the avatar!

Bloody creepy if you ask me! And I think it is a girl.

I'm sure Muse can cope with a few weird tweets from fans. He probably can't even see most of them with the rate he receives new replies.

They were joking. They didn't seem to understand why no one else found it funny though. Apparently if you didn't get it, you had no sense of humour. :LOL:

Of course he was joking.

Not that it was funny, but still.

Its the attention seeking with unnecessary shit like that I have a problem with, not so much if he was serious (how serious can you be on twitter? Please, don't answer.) It takes away from much better, genuine questions from fans.

Plus sending tweets to Goldie Hawn "Your son in law has been a bad bad boy, a bad bad boy" with a link to the bum tweet, not to mention the avatar!

Bloody creepy if you ask me! And I think it is a girl.

:wtf: why... really, why bother!

Its the attention seeking with unnecessary shit like that I have a problem with, not so much if he was serious (how serious can you be on twitter? Please, don't answer.) It takes away from much better, genuine questions from fans.

:wtf: why... really, why bother!

An attempt to cause trouble I guess. It wouldn't be the first time. :(

If a message or two won't work, then let's gather a team and then have a go at them together! :p

No but really, they don't tweet much lately. :(

Actually, that would be quite funny... give 'em a taste of their own medicine... but we all know those are the first to bitch...

• 4 years later...

Archived