i'm rubbish on twitter but i think you can set each person you follow so that you do or don't receive the texts from them. the default appears to be "don't".

Thank you. I had another look and I've sorted it! It wasn't even that hard really! :LOL: Duh!

At least here people only have 140 characters for the creepy things they want to say... well I am not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

They wind up multi-tweeting and spamming the band member account. Just do a twitter search for @ctwolstenholme when he makes a tweet and see how many times people repetitively tweet.

I For some unknown reason I only get tweets from muse texted and I don't know how to change it. On the other hand I follow a lot of political organisations so I wouldn't want texts from anyone (you get tweets from random people as well) as it could get a bit much, but I don't get texts when Chris tweets.

Hey Carrie,

if you own a smartphone I recommend you the boxcar app. I sends you notifications on every account you save on, if they tweet. :)

Hey Carrie,

if you own a smartphone I recommend you the boxcar app. I sends you notifications on every account you save on, if they tweet. :)

I don't even know what a smartphone is, but thanks anyway. :D I've sorted it anyway, thanks.

currently 23,137 followers and 0 tweets. :LOL: Oh to be famous…

I think that if all those 23,137 followers have sent him a welcome tweet, the iphone will have been chucked in the river by now! :chuckle:

PS If he is intending to tweet, which he may not be (he may just have opened it to allow people to send him a message if they want to, as he no longer has myspace, and I think that's still nice) I reckon he will wait until it has calmed down a bit.

Archived