KirkBot

Guys,

Remember how Teignouth was supposed to be a 10 years since showbiz thing?

How many Rarities did we get there? 1. :LOL:

Remember how we could choose the stadium tour setlist? Remember how it didn't happen?

I'd take this with a pinch of salt. I'll be a happy bunny if we get Hyper Music or Space Dementia though of course ;)

Guys,

They didn't actually say they were going to celebrate the release of showbiz by playing songs of it though did they? well...as far as i can remember they didn't. And plus, everyone knows they dont want to play songs of that album anymore. Unlike Oos.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOM

HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA

*takes breath*

MEGALOMANIA MICRO CUTS DARKSHINES MEGALOMANIA MEGALOMANIA SCREENAGER………HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA

um yeah, I'm excited. :$This is almost as good as Sober getting played again. Here's hoping this actually comes to fruition! :dance:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOM

HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA

*takes breath*

MEGALOMANIA MICRO CUTS DARKSHINES MEGALOMANIA MEGALOMANIA SCREENAGER………HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA HYPERMUSIC SPACEDEMENTIA

um yeah, I'm excited. :$This is almost as good as Sober getting played again. Here's hoping this actually comes to fruition! :dance:

:awesome: pretty much sums up my reaction...plus a lot of going crazy and crying a bit (tears of joy) AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING :awesome:

They didn't actually say they were going to celebrate the release of showbiz by playing songs of it though did they? well...as far as i can remember they didn't. And plus, everyone knows they dont want to play songs of that album anymore. Unlike Oos.

I'm not sure if they did or not, I was hoping no one would notice that flaw in my argument ;)

But anyways, I'm sure Matt will think New Born, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased and Feeling Good will keep us happy being almost half the album but it's not those we're after is it :/

I agree.

I think it's going to happen.

Space Dementia is more than likely cos they've busted it out in the past couple of years. Same with Micro Cuts. The ones I'd really die for are the select few they haven't played in like 7/8 years - I wants me some Darkshines, Screenager and Hyper fecking Music! :D

Guys,

Remember how we could choose the stadium tour setlist? Remember how it didn't happen?

I'd take this with a pinch of salt. I'll be a happy bunny if we get Hyper Music or Space Dementia though of course ;)

True enough, but they're going out of their way to mention OoS songs and othe songs 'spanning their career' in this post - why do that if they're not planning to follow through with something different? I know it won't be OoS in its entirety (oh, how I wish!) but they're only setting themselves up for pwoper beef if they don't live up to their word.

Having said that, the whole 'choose the setlist' thing didn't go down to well either :LOL::facepalm: Muse, don't epic fail on us plsthx!

:awesome: pretty much sums up my reaction...plus a lot of going crazy and crying a bit (tears of joy) AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING :awesome:

I'm not going either which is why I'm daring to hope. :LOL: If I was going I'd be all, "it's gonna be PiB, NB, CE and Bliss." (though I've yet to hear Bliss live so I wouldn't mind anyway :shifty:)

But anyway, I'm REAAALLLY hoping for Hyper Music.

Space Dementia is more than likely cos they've busted it out in the past couple of years. Same with Micro Cuts. The ones I'd really die for are the select few they haven't played in like 7/8 years - I wants me some Darkshines, Screenager and Hyper fecking Music! :D

True enough, but they're going out of their way to mention OoS songs and othe songs 'spanning their career' in this post - why do that if they're not planning to follow through with something different? I know it won't be OoS in its entirety (oh, how I wish!) but they're only setting themselves up for pwoper beef if they don't live up to their word.

Having said that, the whole 'choose the setlist' thing didn't go down to well either :LOL::facepalm: Muse, don't epic fail on us plsthx!

I wish Elbow could just do 10 minutes and let Muse play all the rarities from Showbiz, OOS and Abso :p

I'm not sure Matt can still pull off Micro Cuts.

I'm not sure either, he can definitely still hit all the notes but not sure about an entire song…

Can Muse just play through all of Showbiz, OoS, and Abso? :LOL: /unrealistic dreaming

Plug In Baby, New Born, Bliss, Citizen and probably Feeling Good are definates I think. I'm hoping for either Space Dementia or Dead Star (Still the OoS era) too though... they seem more likely than the likes of Micro Cuts/Screenager/Dark Shines anyway.

Guys,

It was boardies who hyped the Showbiz thing up. Muse never mentioned it being a celebration of the release or gave any reason (like Kirk has) for us to think that they'd play Showbiz tracks.

Archived