KirkBot

b72f3b1a-1733-4cec-b92f-2c22c3dc681a.jpgWe're very pleased to announce that Muse will be headlining this year's Reading and Leeds festivals. The band will close the main stage on Friday August 26th in Leeds and on Sunday August 28th in Reading.

At the festival, to celebrate 10 years since the release of Origin Of Symmetry, Muse will be playing songs from this album alongside others spanning their career to date. Not only this, but they'll also be bringing a whole new stage production that will only be used for these two performances.

To buy tickets for Reading and Leeds, click on the link below or for more information check out the muse.mu tour dates.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/749/muse-to-headline-reading-and-leeds-festival/

Effing Hell YEAH if they play more than the usual staple OoS tracks! They're finally getting the hint and giving us the OoS-lovin', even if it is only cos of the 10 year anniversary! :D

It'd be stupid to mention OoS in a news item if they're not actually intending to play different songs than the usuals... maybe we'll even get the odd b-side? Futurism anyone?! :awesome: I know, I'm dreaming, but if it happens, I'll pee my pants. No joke! :D

Aside from staple tracks, I think Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, CE, and Mega all stand a chance of being played. I WANT the other, crazily underrated yet incredible songs to get a go - Darkshines, Hyper Music, Screenager etc. I'll die happy with any of those!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm liking the sound of the 'other songs spanning their career to date' bit, too! Surely that can't just mean singles, cos, again, they always play those. They've made a point of mentioning it, so they must have some other rarities up their sleeves!! I don't wana get my hopes up, but I canny help it at this point! Muselive+headlining+OoS+other older tracks = Heaven!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm looking forward!!! But I can't listen to them because I'm not allowed to listen/talk about them for lent :(

Effing Hell YEAH if they play more than the usual staple OoS tracks! They're finally getting the hint and giving us the OoS-lovin', even if it is only cos of the 10 year anniversary! :D

It'd be stupid to mention OoS in a news item if they're not actually intending to play different songs than the usuals... maybe we'll even get the odd b-side? Futurism anyone?! :awesome: I know, I'm dreaming, but if it happens, I'll pee my pants. No joke! :D

Aside from staple tracks, I think Micro Cuts, Space Dementia, CE, and Mega all stand a chance of being played. I WANT the other, crazily underrated yet incredible songs to get a go - Darkshines, Hyper Music, Screenager etc. I'll die happy with any of those!

EDIT: Oh, and I'm liking the sound of the 'other songs spanning their career to date' bit, too! Surely that can't just mean singles, cos, again, they always play those. They've made a point of mentioning it, so they must have some other rarities up their sleeves!! I don't wana get my hopes up, but I canny help it at this point! Muselive+headlining+OoS+other older tracks = Heaven!

it does seem they have something up there sleeve, seems a bit odd to mention it otherwise :LOL:

Lets hope they live up to the expectation :awesome:

Archived