Which Live songs will they quit playing after the New album?

Alesi08

Well its a discussion we can have. There are a lot of songs that they have played on every concert since 2006. Like Starlight, Knights of cydonia and Supermassive black hole. But will these have to move fore the new songs or maybe the older songs have to move like New born and Stockholm syndrome :eek:

Undisclosed Desires, please.

I can see that leaving, and Exogenesis (unless they change the way it's performed, or perform all three together). Hysteria might leave, but come back randomly. I cant really see anything else being taken out. Maybe Map of The Problematique, which makes me sad.

Most likely yes, stuff like SMBH, KOC, NB, PIB wil always be played, depends really what comes out next album

I know someone's gonna say GL but Muse will always play it no matter how much anyone likes it

wasn't nib dropped a few times this tour? and ss aswell?

I preditc a grim future for the setlists

For TR:

- Uprising and UD aren't going anywhere.

- Resistance could be replaced with a new song.

- USoE will likely rotate with another piano song.

- The rest of the album is almost certainly gone.

Older songs:

- New Born will probably become a rarity.

- MotP, Hysteria, and TaB will likely be rotated on a regular basis.

- FG, PIB, SS, TIRO, Starlight, SMBH, and Knights will remain staples.

- I could see AP and/or MM making a return as rarities.

I'm a little scared to see the setlists on the next tour. I hope they get the idea that songs need to be switched about and not just stick to the greatest hits otherwise it'll be new songs plus greatest hits at every gig.

The only ones I'd still expect at every gig are probably Uprising, another couple from TR although I'm not sure which ones, Supermassive Black Hole, Starlight, Knights of Cydonia, Time is Running Out, Hysteria and Plug in Baby. Plus new ones obviously.

Also if USOE goes and Feeling Good stays, I'll cry.

New Born and Hysteria will probably become rotated. UD might be rotated as well. Hopefully Feeling Good will go. Exogenesis and MK Ultra will probably be gone forever, and Unnatural Selection will probably be rotated in sometimes. USoE might stick around unless it gets replaced by a piano song on the new album, then it'll probably be rotated or something. Map will become a Citizen Erased (which will probably remain a rarity, but still played, along with maybe Bliss), and other songs like B&H, Take a Bow, Sunburn, Ruled by Secrecy (maybe), etc. will probably be gone forever. The obvious singles will stay.

It will probably be diffrent around the world. In the us as we know a lot of fans are girls and there they will keep songs like tiro and starligth around. But in Europe we are more Hardcore old fans who like the old songs more.Thats why the Us fans didnt get Bliss and Citizen erased as much as we did?

Why the fuck was I 8 during the Showbiz-OoS era.

This. I was 5 during the Showbiz-OoS era. I would want them to replace USoE with a new piano song, delete GL, UD, MK Ultra, and I would like if they played all three Exogenesis parts, but that's not gonna happen. I hope they rotate Ruled By Secrecy and Bliss more. And hopefully, as some people said earlier on this thread, that they should bring back some older songs by them. I see them either keeping or rotating the singles though. I don't want them to delete NB or SS. If they don't play those songs live anymore, I'll be pissed.

Archived