Which Live songs will they quit playing after the New album?

Alesi08

I already know this.

Well your facepalm indicated that you believed that Plug in Baby would 100% certain not get dropped and I wasn't trying to educate you more discussing in general.

Or were you facepalming to indicate that you wish they would stop playing Plug in Baby?

I nearly fell asleep at the Prudential show when UD was being played. SUCH A YAWNFEST :LOL:

If SS is gone, then I'm legit done with going to Muse shows. I'm going there to see a rock band and SS is the only true rock song left that they still play. So once SS is out, there's nothing left for me to enjoy and rock out too, minus the last minute or so of Knights.

If you're going for one song then maybe you shouldn't go at all...save a ticket for the true fans

If you're going for one song then maybe you shouldn't go at all...save a ticket for the true fans

Completely agree. Save a ticket for the people who love Muse no matter what they do. Muse isn't about the music, and only an idiot would stop following them just because of a decrease in quality.

Completely agree. Save a ticket for the people who love Muse no matter what they do. Muse isn't about the music, and only an idiot would stop following them just because of a decrease in quality.

This is true. Muse are still the best live band in the world! Nevermind that the setlists have gotten both worse and shorter, and that there has been some truly questionable performing lately, YOU'RE A FOOL FOR WANTING ROCK SONGS IN THE SETLIST OF A ROCKBAND!

We should all give our tickets to the true fans!

This is true. Muse are still the best live band in the world! Nevermind that the setlists have gotten both worse and shorter, and that there has been some truly questionable performing lately, YOU'RE A FOOL FOR WANTING ROCK SONGS IN THE SETLIST OF A ROCKBAND!

You're just taking the piss, stop making fun of me.

Yeah, it takes a true fan to know when Muse put proper songs in their setlists and actually make an effort.

But at the same time, a true fan doesn't care about what they play, so shouldn't it be the fake fans who gets the rarities and extra effort?

Incredible!

It does make sense actually.

Most people here seem to agree that Muse can do what they want, it will still be great. So why not make a tour completely lacking in any effort whatsoever for these people, and then end it all with one or two amazing gigs with all the rarities that the fake fans wants to hear.

...oh wait...

I may just have solved the puzzle that is Matt Bellamy's logic.

It does make sense actually.

Most people here seem to agree that Muse can do what they want, it will still be great. So why not make a tour completely lacking in any effort whatsoever for these people, and then end it all with one or two amazing gigs with all the rarities that the fake fans wants to hear.

...oh wait...

I may just have solved the puzzle that is Matt Bellamy's logic.

This actually makes perfect sense and would explain a lot.

Oh Matt, you cheeky bastard.

Christ can a thread go by in Main Muse without this argument breaking out :rolleyes:

Other points I can agree on but not so much this

Other points I can agree on but not so much this

Really? Defo not all the time, but there have certainly been times where they were truly shit. T in the Park (I think) and Roskilde were two of the worst performances I've ever seen, and I was there for what is perhaps the worst one of all (Roskilde).

Really? Defo not all the time, but there have certainly been times where they were truly shit. T in the Park (I think) and Roskilde were two of the worst performances I've ever seen, and I was there for what is perhaps the worst one of all (Roskilde).

I never really watched them. But I think there have been some fantastic performances by them as well, Rock AM Ring, Glasto, Wembley 2 (I went to that one), SXSW etc.

I never really watched them. But I think there have been some fantastic performances by them as well, Rock AM Ring, Glasto, Wembley 2 (I went to that one), SXSW etc.

That's true. I still think Wembley 2 was the best gig this tour in terms of performance, and second best in terms of setlist (Brisbane 2 wtf srsly).

Archived