Which Live songs will they quit playing after the New album?

Alesi08

I never really watched them. But I think there have been some fantastic performances by them as well, Rock AM Ring, Glasto, Wembley 2 (I went to that one), SXSW etc.

He never said EVERY performance was bad.

That's true. I still think Wembley 2 was the best gig this tour in terms of performance, and second best in terms of setlist (Brisbane 2 wtf srsly).

Brisbane 2 is how every setlist should have looked on TR tour.

Credit to Muse, they have turned the likes of Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole into great live songs.

The same just can't be said for Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light which are all pants live.

Most people seem to agree that the first night was a lot better performance wise.QUOTE]

Yeah the second night had heaps of tech issues and generally the atmosphere wasn't as good. Also, it wasn't in the round because they couldn't sell it out, so they moved all the rear ticketholders to other spots and just had the part behind the stage with black curtains...

Btw: SMBH used to be an awesome live song when the guitar part was proper loud, now it's still good but lacks a little bit imo

He never said EVERY performance was bad.

And neither did I

Credit to Muse, they have turned the likes of Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole into great live songs.

The same just can't be said for Resistance, Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light which are all pants live.

I remember when you and a few others really disliked Starlight towards the end of the BH&R tour :LOL: Saying it was just an excuse for a toilet break

I don't like Resistance much apart from the intro and outro, and even that I don't think sounds as good now after he got the doubleneck. UD is alright, GL should be kept just for stadiums

Most people seem to agree that the first night was a lot better performance wise.

And you didn't see them in Manchester, how can you question what he said? :LOL:

Performance first night was a heap better.

But still:

Crap performance of CE >>>>> Good performance of FG

And I would never question seb :p

Archived