Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

Cage is the best live. I saw them in Webster Hall Studio back in the winter. Matt Shultz personally put me on the guest list because I didn't have a ticket. He's amazing. I was the only one in the crowd who moshed with him when he jumped down to rock out with us. Fucking amazing time I had.

Wonder what's happening now that there's those darn seats in the way. He probably can't crowd surf without killing someone or himself lol

Show just finished, here's the setlist:

Setlist:

1)Exogenesis Part 1

2)Uprising

3)Map of the Problematique

4)Supermassive Black Hole

5)Butterflies and Hurricanes

6)Guiding Light

7)Hysteria

8)Nishe

9)United States of Eurasia

10)Helsinki Jam

11)Undisclosed Desires

12)Resistance

13)Starlight

14)Time is Running Out

15)Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

16)Plug in Baby

17)MWAH + Knights of Cydonia

Show just finished, here's the setlist:

Setlist:

1)Exogenesis Part 1

2)Uprising

6)Guiding Light

7)Hysteria

8)Nishe

10)Helsinki Jam

11)Undisclosed Desires

12)Resistance

13)Starlight

14)Time is Running Out

15)Stockholm Syndrome

Encore:

16)Plug in Baby

17)MWAH + Knights of Cydonia

B&H :awesome:

Sucks I missed it, though lol

I like that the spread out the TR songs from each other. When I seen them it seemed like they were all together. But I can't remember :chuckle:

Not much changed, but still a solid setlist :happy:

Guys, this is all completely off-topic, and we don't allow discussing the band members' private lives here. I've deleted the relevant posts as the argument was getting out of hand.

I'll unlock this thread, but please remember this is for attendees only to discuss the gig. If you want to talk about the setlist, there's another thread for that.

Thanks =) I was definitely an attendee. It was a great show. Of course I would have liked to have heard some older stuff, but it was great otherwise.

My only complaints is the amount of people with their phones/cameras/video cameras out recording pretty much the whole time in front of my face. I was about 5 feet from the stage and could barely see anything because of the tall guy in front of me that just _had_ to record the whole show.

It was a great show! I also would've loved to hear a lot more OoS stuff (I've noticed Plug in Baby is now the only song being played from it). But the guys put on the same old amazing show they always do.

Also Butterflies & Hurricanes!! Now I can die happy after hearing it live.

of the 20 gigs I have gone to for muse, this was by far the best sounding performance. from where I was sitting, the sound was perfect all night, and the guys were energetic and on point.

this will easily be my best sounding bootleg, and it'll be accompanied by video as well. awesome stuff despite the generic setlist.

of the 20 gigs I have gone to for muse, this was by far the best sounding performance. from where I was sitting, the sound was perfect all night, and the guys were energetic and on point.

this will easily be my best sounding bootleg, and it'll be accompanied by video as well. awesome stuff despite the generic setlist.

you sir, just made my night. decided last min to ditch my camera and mics to "enjoy myself." not gonna lie, your la rising tape kinda sealed that for me. i knew SOMEONE had to tape it. look forward to hearing/seeing what you pulled. then thanking you for taking the time/effort to do it and share it.

Does anybody know the setlist? I'm still trying to predict which songs (aside from OOS) they will play xD

Yes, it was posted just a few pages back. Here you go:

Setlist:

1)Exogenesis Part 1

2)Uprising

6)Guiding Light

7)Hysteria

8)Nishe

10)Helsinki Jam