Indianapolis on Aug. 3, 2011

Furygirl

Tried listing my ticket on ebay, all to no avail :[ I may just end up giving it to someone who's at the venue, I dunno.

Does anyone know if the parking is free?

LiveNation site says 'parking included' :shrug;

i still haven't gotten a ticket yet so there's still hope for you guys holding extras. i'm planning on driving to the venue then seeing what's out there and for how much. excited about seeing muse, if you guys organize some sort of meet up or place or time, i'll be excited about meeting you guys too.

Yay Tomorrow!!!

Almost about to leave for this roadtrip!! Got a nice 9 hour drive today.

Now I gotta decide if I should try to find better tickets than Section A row R, or just stick with them. Seeing everyone else here not being able to sell their old tickets kind of scares me away :(

Anyway see you all soon!!

Now I gotta decide if I should try to find better tickets than Section A row R, or just stick with them. Seeing everyone else here not being able to sell their old tickets kind of scares me away :(

I wouldn't bother, esp. at this late date. I've tried so hard to sell mine. Have had 5 "maybes" and none of them panned out.

See y'all there! :happy:

Speaking of meeting people. I'll be easily recognizable by the giant Citizen Erased tattoos on my arms. But I may not recognize you. If you see me, please don't hesitate to call me over.

You got a ride back to Cincy, right? With my girl Catherine?

finally getting on the road from georgia. if anyone is flying in tomorrow or for some other reason needs a ride let me know. can't promise anything but i should have plenty of time to pick up anyone that needs a lift. no need in spending tons of money on a taxi, you can buy yourself a shirt instead. hope to run into some of you guys tomorrow, take care and be safe everybody.

finally getting on the road from georgia. if anyone is flying in tomorrow or for some other reason needs a ride let me know. can't promise anything but i should have plenty of time to pick up anyone that needs a lift. no need in spending tons of money on a taxi, you can buy yourself a shirt instead. hope to run into some of you guys tomorrow, take care and be safe everybody.

Thanks. If you could swing by New York on your way up that'd be swell.

Archived