ugh, FOR FUCKS SAKE

10 pages of people whinging on about a comedian they don't like.

more like ten pages of whinging about a comedian they've never heard of or bothered to watch the clip of the show :rolleyes:

If I say that Muse should die of AIDS, do I also get a 10 page discussion?

Because that's fucking tempting!

do it.

i'll start...

omg!!! how could you say such a thing??? that's so horrible and i'm so offended! :eek:

(was that a good start? how'd i do :unsure: --- oh wait, you bigoted, insensitive cunt! better? :eyebrows:)

Then I'll just say that he should've dropped of his tower instead of his guitars.

fuck. i'm not sure i have an argument for that.

only that you misspelled "off" you b.i.c. :chuckle:

Honestly, Ive never even heard of Frankie Boyle.

hoooraay! someone who's not heard of him, and admits it and just stops there! :awesome:

Losing because 5 fangirls are constantly pressing refresh.. My ego would hurt too :LOL:

awww poor noel :chuckle:

So basically he is a bit like Muse then...

WIN.

marry me?

do it.

i'll start...

omg!!! how could you say such a thing??? that's so horrible and i'm so offended! :eek:

(was that a good start? how'd i do :unsure: --- oh wait, you bigoted, insensitive cunt! better? :eyebrows:)

-->

Licking salty confetti is kind of like licking the Traveling Flag, which I have seen happen. I do not recommend that one either. You don't want AIDS.

omg omg

:happy: i've never been married on a beach before :happy:

our love will be forever! :awesome:

oh god :LOL:

We should have it as the song being played when we leave and get the guest to throw grated cheese instead of rice! :awesome:

:LOL:

more like ten pages of whinging about a comedian they've never heard of or bothered to watch the clip of the show :rolleyes:

this

:LOL:.......

I watched the epsiode and have to say Michelle (girl from Destiny's Child) looked horrified and scared throughout the whole time she sat there......:LOL:

still it was a shite thing for him to say.....

this

:LOL:.......

I watched the epsiode and have to say Michelle (girl from Destiny's Child) looked horrified and scared throughout the whole time she sat there......:LOL:

still it was a shite thing for him to say.....

i loved her, she was a great sport, even though she didn't have any clue what she'd gotten herself into :chuckle:

Of course you can choose to have sex with either sex and it can change through life, but underlying sexuality is not a conscious choice. Otherwise why would gay people have tried to be straight and failed over the years.

And at no point did I suggest otherwise. You just tried to look clever like usual. :rolleyes:

So you think he should be allowed to make racist jokes then?

Yeah. It's only when it's a white person making jokes about black people that it's deemed offensive. I've seen plenty of foreign comedians in the UK absolutely ripping into the British and people find it funny and there's never any claims of racism. Lots of black comedians make jokes based on the "black" stereotype, that's never questioned. I've been on the receiving end of racial abuse and racist jokes, there's a big, big difference.

I find the double standards more offensive than anything.

Yeah. It's only when it's a white person making jokes about black people that it's deemed offensive. I've seen plenty of foreign comedians in the UK absolutely ripping into the British and people find it funny and there's never any claims of racism. Lots of black comedians make jokes based on the "black" stereotype, that's never questioned. I've been on the receiving end of racial abuse and racist jokes, there's a big, big difference.

I find the double standards more offensive than anything.

Well that's because of a long history of power differentials which have favoured the white. Thankfully due to things like anti-discrimination laws that is becoming a thing of the past, hopefully the same can be said for discrimination aimed at gay people but it's still got some way to go.

It's often the argument of white, middle class, straight males (and I'm not saying you are one of those, as I have no idea) that they are being discriminated against when any arguments regarding stopping discrimination of others is raised, yet they have had the greatest power for generations.

Well that's because of a long history of power differentials which have favoured the white. Thankfully due to things like anti-discrimination laws that is becoming a thing of the past, hopefully the same can be said for discrimination aimed at gay people but it's still got some way to go.

It's often the argument of white, middle class, straight males (and I'm not saying you are one of those, as I have no idea) that they are being discriminated against when any arguments regarding stopping discrimination of others is raised, yet they have had the greatest power for generations.

Doesn't make it right though for foreign comedians to make jokes about white people. One rule for all, I say.

Doesn't make it right though for foreign comedians to make jokes about white people. One rule for all' date=' I say.[/quote']

It depends what the joke is I suppose and the context. I can't remember ever hearing a joke about the British which I found offensive or racist. Though I suppose if the joke was that all British white people should die of AIDS, then that could be deemed offensive.

Well that's because of a long history of power differentials which have favoured the white.

Sorry, but what has that got to do with anything?

By that logic, if I was bullied by someone or a group of people, if I behaved towards them in the same way, I'm in the right while they are in the wrong?

Archived