haha that mesa mark 1 knock off on that site is ridiculous

they only made one bass (the romaxe) from what the catalog says - so that was the only one really.

and i'm not sure, but not many from the looks of things. i've seen about six including yours i think. as far as i know emex only made guitars and basses in 1994 and 1995.

i know, lets hope the amp holds up. There are schematics all over the interwebs, so it cant be Too bad... :erm:

oh yea, and it seems people on "Talk Bass" like them too :happy:

and the Londaxe was obviously the Electric Guitar version of the Romaxe,

So would you say for me to keep the Bass as an investment (dont worry it will be used and abused, just wondering if its value will increase or not...)

Thanks mate, Very helpful...

i know, lets hope the amp holds up. There are schematics all over the interwebs, so it cant be Too bad... :erm:

oh yea, and it seems people on "Talk Bass" like them too :happy:

and the Londaxe was obviously the Electric Guitar version of the Romaxe,

So would you say for me to keep the Bass as an investment (dont worry it will be used and abused, just wondering if its value will increase or not...)

Thanks mate, Very helpful...

no problem

I'm not sure if the value will go up or not to be honest - emex seems to be one of those brands that very few people know about, and they're long gone. The guy who designed the guitars makes those crazy guitars for prince (though these are about 10% as crazy), so they do have some history i suppose.

no problem

I'm not sure if the value will go up or not to be honest - emex seems to be one of those brands that very few people know about, and they're long gone. The guy who designed the guitars makes those crazy guitars for prince (though these are about 10% as crazy), so they do have some history i suppose.

well, i can always sell it back to Musers i suppose,

Also, isnt he the one who made the guitars for the composer of the Command and Conquer original theme tune Frank Klepacki?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_qPFFem6UU

Bless him, he so wants to be Matt in earls court (red labcoat) :LOL:

lols

no idea, but it's this guy who SUPPOSEDLY designed the guitars

http://www.auerswald-instruments.com/

plus the pariaxe (another emex guitar) has an auerswald bridge on it.

i dug this up a while ago on google...poorly translated though

There is with certitude , Tele, paul brilliant Les, for (after) masterly executed instruments. But different was seen politician (politics; policy) in creation of new model always mile < nice >. There is example such exactly Londaxe. It from new palette of instrument first model which (who) designer and it constructed for firm lutnik Jerry Auerswald EMEX and it has produced on far east in europe not built only so Londaxe jesl, that had capability of constant (solid) quality control Jerry Auerswald. It is executed body of roadstead from which (who) poplar name material be Staln and manner of polishing. Bottle-neck is one-partial, rock Hard Maple, or clone timber. It is anchored in body 4 bolts (screws) with the aid. There is Podstrunnica palisandrowa and has 22 thresholds. Marks are mechanical part < frequent > Sperzel. Two are steered cola with the aid switch Slngle Pickupy tr�jdrożnego and tone (tonne) potencjometr�w and volume. Sound. Drily but soundly and with good more characteristic definitely < determination > sound tone (tonne) trouble-free add a bit warm < warmth > ago Sustain Londaxe Potencjometr soundowi. In certain moment only regulator morale Volume wyzionął. It is not possible to have all together. Guitar fabricated in europe, below magic border 1000 DM, care of detail (retail) for it but everything under alert eye Jerryego Auerswalda, nothing add captivate. Dignified accolades. Guitar optically is distinguished from generally obligatory standards, it is other simply and fresh.

Uh, maybe stick to looking at the emex catalog.

londaxe_pariaxe_stripaxe-1.jpgberliaxe.png

romaxe.jpg

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror
HAWTTT DAMNN. Thats a bloody nice guitar.

Like them a lot more than the Standard Tele's

thanks :) yeah, I've always loved and wanted one but never needed one until recently when I got bumped from keyboards to guitar in my band. I already had an amp and pedals, just not a guitar of my own.

nice - at least it's not another all black one. too many of those

and sweetwater ftw

I almost got the new black dove one with the p90s but my bandmates talked me out of it... it's red and I reeeeeeeeeally wanted red :( ... oh well. Maybe someday I'll just have both. I looooove they way they look. And I want to get something with single coils, cause single coils sound absolutely amazing on my amp.

srsly. I love sweetwater. I love that they show you the picture of the actual guitar they send you, that everything's guaranteed for two years, and they inspect and set up the guitars before shipping them out.

I almost got the new black dove one with the p90s but my bandmates talked me out of it... it's red and I reeeeeeeeeally wanted red :( ... oh well. Maybe someday I'll just have both. I looooove they way they look. And I want to get something with single coils, cause single coils sound absolutely amazing on my amp.

srsly. I love sweetwater. I love that they show you the picture of the actual guitar they send you, that everything's guaranteed for two years, and they inspect and set up the guitars before shipping them out.

I haven't seen that one yet - I'll go look now

and yeah, that's one of the many reasons I do business with them. a LP i bought from them last week arrived with its headstock broken off (thanks fedex..) and they sent me a replacement out the same day. and that guitar gallery thing is great, especially when you're looking at a guitar with a sunburst finish or figured top and you can pick out the one you like most.

generally other places don't even check that the guitars are playable (believe me..) let alone set them up.

plus....free candy :D

I haven't seen that one yet - I'll go look now

and yeah, that's one of the many reasons I do business with them. a LP i bought from them last week arrived with its headstock broken off (thanks fedex..) and they sent me a replacement out the same day. and that guitar gallery thing is great, especially when you're looking at a guitar with a sunburst finish or figured top and you can pick out the one you like most.

generally other places don't even check that the guitars are playable (believe me..) let alone set them up.

plus....free candy :D

http://proguitarshop.com/store/guitars-c-1/fender-classic-player-tele-deluxe-black-dove-p-948

I think it's sick :)

That's awesome... I know, I was debating saving a few hundred dollars and buying used, but that seemed like too much of a gamble...

Hahaha I know!!! They got a customer for life with the free candy in my last few orders :yesey::LOL:

haha yeah - and that guitar looks and sounds great (watching the demo video there)

of course he has to play the stones on that guitar haha

dude.... I don't know if I made the right choice... we'll see... haha... I play rhythm and the humbucker might make more sense, as it seems to have a lot more balls to it than the black dove. What do you think? Partly, I think I jsut wanted it cause it was red and I have a thing for red instruments... :erm::LOL:

dude.... I don't know if I made the right choice... we'll see... haha... I play rhythm and the humbucker might make more sense, as it seems to have a lot more balls to it than the black dove. What do you think? Partly, I think I jsut wanted it cause it was red and I have a thing for red instruments... :erm::LOL:

Well i suppose it depends on what sound you're going for. for rhythm, i think that was the right choice. you'd probably get a 'tighter' sound from the humbuckers, which is probably better for rhythm playing. but honestly, i don't know too much about the pickups in that guitar. i reckon they're medium output, so it should handle rhythm just fine.

and i'd have gone for the red one as well - everywhere i look there are black ones haha

Well i suppose it depends on what sound you're going for. for rhythm, i think that was the right choice. you'd probably get a 'tighter' sound from the humbuckers, which is probably better for rhythm playing. but honestly, i don't know too much about the pickups in that guitar. i reckon they're medium output, so it should handle rhythm just fine.

and i'd have gone for the red one as well - everywhere i look there are black ones haha

Yeah... that was kind of the conclusion I came too... I'm sure it'll be great :) I just really want single coils somewhere down the line.

I like the black but I love the walnut and red. I hate the natural finish ones like the thinlines and I'm really not a big fan of the sunbursts either...

a few recent purchases.

since i record 'proper' stuff elsewhere...

http://www.apogeedigital.com/products/one.php

trying to keep things simple, but not sound..bad

only borrowing a SM57 at the moment. not sure whether i'll get one of those (again) or something else.

oh, and the LP which fedex broke. the replacement should be here tomorrow though...hopefully in one piece.

also various parts to get my main LP back together. (nothing particularly interesting)

good work with the apogee, great converters

Yeah, it really is a lot better than the firebox. I think there were some phasing issues with that though.

I might get a duet at some point, but I'm mainly just recording some rough ideas and gear demos for Sam :awesome: don't really need anything fancy for now.

Yeah, it really is a lot better than the firebox. I think there were some phasing issues with that though.

I might get a duet at some point, but I'm mainly just recording some rough ideas and gear demos for Sam :awesome: don't really need anything fancy for now.

phasing issues? i assume you mean a noticable delay in sampling each imput, which would result in phasing? did you test it with a pure tone to make sure? ive got some experience using a firebox but ive never noticed this before.

Archived