ah right. yeah that peep is good the way is works with most boss pedals. I think i remember coming across a midi thing like it. I think it was an optical midi controller. But i like the way the PEEP works with anything that allows for an expression pedal.

Didn't buy it myself, but my birthday is coming up... and people have been dropping hints...

DDrumDominionAsh5PieceDrumSet.jpg

what is this I dont even

where the hell am i supposed to put THAT!!! My room is nearly as small as a japanese closet!!! Guess I'm gonna have to get rid of my desk and bed in exchange for a futon. I don't mind though.

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror
not as yet, bit skint at the min tbh just waiting for some cash to clear, need to sort a head rack with a 6 rack above it to house my stuff, there alot of money though

Did you get to try the lil cat against the cub 15? Was it version 1 or 2? If you got to try them both, how did they compare?

Ordered GFS Power Rails. Have to travel all the way across the states :(

AND. My behringer got here 2 days ago. Stuck a piece of my yellow tortex on the led, and now its a green pick, and blue ambience :D. LED blinks like people say. Hold function is useless. Level Knob for the delay is actually a wet/dry knob. And the "dry" output doesnt do shit.

BUT, it gets the job done hahahaha.

Ordered GFS Power Rails. Have to travel all the way across the states :(

AND. My behringer got here 2 days ago. Stuck a piece of my yellow tortex on the led, and now its a green pick, and blue ambience :D. LED blinks like people say. Hold function is useless. Level Knob for the delay is actually a wet/dry knob. And the "dry" output doesnt do shit.

BUT, it gets the job done hahahaha.

:facepalm:

Anyway Logic 9 is finally here :awesome:

Initial impressions... shame they've not done anything with the user interfaces for the instruments, as they were never inviting to use. Also too much emphasis on presets, can't see many people new to recording and music production jumping straight for Logic Pro.

Amp Designer is pretty damn cool and strangely for Logic, works in a way that makes sense. Also like how they've gone to unnecessary detail on the amps, the Orange head has dents and scratches. Though I don't like how each model has the exact same controls, would have been nice to see the quirks of the different amps left in, say like no mid control on the smaller Fenders, as well as bright and normal channels and have the FAC knob on the Orange, plus no reverb. A few more mic options would be nice also.

The 'warped' stuff in Space Designer is simply amazing, not so impressive in Delay Designer though, but more usable compared to Space Designer.

Can't compare it to Logic 8 as I've hardly used it, but I don't think anyone with 8 is missing out on much. If things like Convert to Sampler and Flextime are of interest, you might be better off looking at Ableton Live rather than upgrading.

Archived