Guest bshuker

Do you reckon one of the fat ass planet waves leads is fine for a speaker cable? It's as thick as any proper speaker cable I've ever used thats for sure.

Do you reckon one of the fat ass planet waves leads is fine for a speaker cable? It's as thick as any proper speaker cable I've ever used thats for sure.

Are you talking about the thickness of the outside of the cable? In which case lol.

Like I said, normal instrument cables will work, but the actual wires aren't really big enough to carry the kind of current or wattage or whatever it's called you need for amp -> speaker. You can use normal mains cable and a couple of jacks.

fucking hell.. wasting a perfectly good tele with a gay scratchplate and a FF? You're even more stupid than your guitar looks!

*/rant*

Suppose you could say the same thing to Bellamy, haha.

You're trying to hard to be a jerk

;)

you're trying to hard to be bellamy.

:LOL:

What's with the hate on this forum? I worked very hard to fund this, and these reactions are not what you would expect on a MUSE forum.

Anyway, I didn't buy this guitar to be bellamy, I bought this guitar to be unique. It's the only one of it's kind in my country. It's not like I'm stupid enough to buy the actual MB signature guitar.. now THAT would be really sad..

actually, there are guitars like that here in the Netherlands, sorry to disappoint you man!

The problem is, we saw sooo many muse-cloned guitars that we can't be enthousiastic about them. call us spoiled

Wait, where did I ever mention that where I live? But really, it's not like I am seeking approval for the guitar, I'm perfectly happy with it, just thought people here (out of all places) would like to see it, well you don't so i'll just go back to actually playing guitar.

Wait, where did I ever mention that where I live? But really, it's not like I am seeking approval for the guitar, I'm perfectly happy with it, just thought people here (out of all places) would like to see it, well you don't so i'll just go back to actually playing guitar.

hehe you got my intention all wrong!!! it was just the title of your thread that kinda made me think: sigh not another one

but what matters most: you're happy with it, so by all means do enjoy it! Teles are great

as for the country: second picture ;) you might wanna look at that again ;)

ok lets have a bit less of the point blank trolling. I've no problem with people giving their opinions on whether they like/dislike, but point blank insulting is a bit harsh. eXero, there's a thread for new purchaces, but in the defence of those who troll'd, posting a thread saying "DON'T BE JEALOUS :awesome:!!!" is asking for it.

Group hug?

I really really don't like the guitar at all. But that's just me innit.

A guitar that isn't designed from the start with a sole unique purpose instantly goes down hill imo.

But lots of people like modding shit up!

wow someone actually bought one of those. it looks great and i hope it serves you well. but over a grand! lots of money. and a FF in a guitar is cool, but if you just bought one not in the guitar you could use it with any guitar and not just that particular one.

I really really don't like the guitar at all. But that's just me innit.

A guitar that isn't designed from the start with a sole unique purpose instantly goes down hill imo.

But lots of people like modding shit up!

You know, I probably hate having a 'regular' guitar' as much as you don't like my particular guitar, but that's fine, and I won't flame you for it. If it's a nice les paul for example I'll even compliment on how good it looks but I might also make a remark on how it's just not for me.

Moral of the story: why be a jerk when you can just be happy for someone else..

eXero, i removed one of your images cos it had most of your address in it. For your own sake, you might want to be careful of that! :LOL:

I feel dumb for posting that picture..

hmm...bought this. not too practical, but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYtYiRKdpo

(embedding disabled)

disgusting.

as well as this thing - not sure how well it'll work, but i'll see.

The Burford mid frequency choke will remove a lot of the mid range, giving great rhythm properties and almost acoustic sounds when wires it will be interactive with your tone control & gives great Jazz sounds as well works on all magnetic pick ups [not piezo] Totally passive, no batteries, easy fit [some soldering skills required].

Archived