hmm...bought this. not too practical, but still.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNYtYiRKdpo

(embedding disabled)

disgusting.

as well as this thing - not sure how well it'll work, but i'll see.

Nice, not really my cup of tea but it's got some interesting sounds. How much did you pay for it? I'm guessing quite a bit due to it being a "boutique" pedal.

Nice, not really my cup of tea but it's got some interesting sounds. How much did you pay for it? I'm guessing quite a bit due to it being a "boutique" pedal.

£80 - not too expensive for a boutique pedal.

http://www.projectguitarparts.co.uk/index.html

some interesting stuff there - worth checking out.

Also, that pedal isn't nearly as disgusting as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEZPvFU8yqk

Wow.

What's with the hate on this forum? I worked very hard to fund this, and these reactions are not what you would expect on a MUSE forum.

Anyway, I didn't buy this guitar to be bellamy, I bought this guitar to be unique.

Because everyone says the same "I'm trying to be unique", yet they've always bought a guitar with what Bellamy has in his and how is that unique?

It's never what equipment you have that makes you unique, it is what you do with what you use.

that reactor fuzz.... that's seriously silicony.... it's like the comparison between soldistate and tube, except worse.

Haha, well I'll see what's actually inside it when I get it. I like that pedal mainly because of that filter it has.

Nice - did you already get it or is it being delivered?

pre-ordered a mesa stiletto deuce. I had Sam's old one, but that wasn't working too well. Couldn't get a bad sound out of that amp at all.

With tha badcat iv put it on hold until i have a play of a few batcats, i was told the lil15 arnt really a proper badcat, not what badcats should be and iv seen some bad reviews. So im looking into a 2nd hand Bad Cat Cub 15. The VH4 is to to loud for my room when i crank it up :-( iv just got a hotplate so need to test that may sort it out.

really miss my mesa it was just a no bull shit amp did what it did and did it very well. So much better for dialing in your tones then the diezel, i find myself faffing with the eq's when i swap me guitars, that may be just the anderson though. Ill prolly buy a 2nd hand single recto when one comes along at the right price. Need to shift the axe fx first make a few quid on that.

With tha badcat iv put it on hold until i have a play of a few batcats, i was told the lil15 arnt really a proper badcat, not what badcats should be and iv seen some bad reviews. So im looking into a 2nd hand Bad Cat Cub 15. The VH4 is to to loud for my room when i crank it up :-( iv just got a hotplate so need to test that may sort it out.

really miss my mesa it was just a no bull shit amp did what it did and did it very well. So much better for dialing in your tones then the diezel, i find myself faffing with the eq's when i swap me guitars, that may be just the anderson though. Ill prolly buy a 2nd hand single recto when one comes along at the right price. Need to shift the axe fx first make a few quid on that.

Pretty interesting - I don't know too much about badcats though. And yeah, the VH4s are pretty loud - it's really the low end that can be a problem though. They get more defined when you turn them up at least.

Yeah most Mesas are easy to dial in, and it's quite difficult to get a bad sound out of them. Try a stiletto if you get a chance - they're nice amps, though probably fairly different from the single rec.

Did you find the rack tuner yet?

Pretty interesting - I don't know too much about badcats though. And yeah, the VH4s are pretty loud - it's really the low end that can be a problem though. They get more defined when you turn them up at least.

Yeah most Mesas are easy to dial in, and it's quite difficult to get a bad sound out of them. Try a stiletto if you get a chance - they're nice amps, though probably fairly different from the single rec.

Did you find the rack tuner yet?

the low end on the vh4 knocks photos of my wall and 2 days ago knocked a guitar of a stand !!! rule 1 never palm mute on a vh4 in a bed room

not for the right price no, has to have buzz feiten on there and there's not many that do :-( found 3 upto now but im not paying £349 for a tuning mode !

Yeah, I know what you mean about amps knocking stuff off walls/tables/etc ;)

£349? that's a bit much - it's just a standard rack tuner with the buzz feiten mode right? found any second hand?

it is yeah i think buzz feitien is such a unknown thing nobody can tell me a tuner can or cant do it. The only ones i can find listed with the mode are high boss rack tuners and korg and then peterson strobe tuners but you need a degree to work them fuckers

it is yeah i think buzz feitien is such a unknown thing nobody can tell me a tuner can or cant do it. The only ones i can find listed with the mode are high boss rack tuners and korg and then peterson strobe tuners but you need a degree to work them fuckers

Do the Korg DTR1000/2000 not have it? I'm pretty sure I heard that Korg were one of the companies that support the Buzz system.

any luck sherpa?

more:

-DSL50 (just because it was a bargain, and I'm more likely to sell it than keep it)

-boss GE-7 EQ (i have the old GE-10, but it isn't footswitch-able)

-artec tuner

not as yet, bit skint at the min tbh just waiting for some cash to clear, need to sort a head rack with a 6 rack above it to house my stuff, there alot of money though

Guest Fluffy the Conqueror

Menatone Fish Factory. :D :D :D Effing love it. Sounds so good. Best overdrive I've used.

Archived