You dont have a guitar atm? havent you been buying pedals? I read that you wanted to have stuff ready for when the MB-1 turned, which is understandable, but how have you been testing this? better yet how are you not going mad knowing youve got a load of cool pedals lying around that you cant use??? :LOL:

Well, the guitar still sort of worked until a few days ago. It's only now that it's completely dead. I tested the last two pedals using Fuzz Factory oscillation though. It's not quite as flexible obviously, but it's enough to test they work anyway. I'm not getting any more now until the MB-1 comes though, or at least has been completed.

Sounds a bit of a mess to be honest, Olly! :LOL:

Probably takes some getting used to though and it's got some good potential for some cool patterns for sure. I'd never really considered it but reading about it does make it sound pretty cool to be fair. What do you think of it so far anyway? I still think if they built on it a bit more and added a few more options it would be great. But I'm intrigued anyway. Even though I could really do with not adding any more pedals to my list.

I'm not getting any more now until the MB-1 comes though, or at least has been completed.

Just realised that I said that, but I'll probably order the Zvex probes in about a fortnight to be honest, just before New Year, if I have enough. Obviously I don't know when the MB-1 will be done but I can still test them without it.

you don't need a soldering iron, I have repaired leads with a lighter many times.

He is the most interesting...man...in the world.

do you not fancy a D-Tuner bridge?

I doubt you could put one on the MB-1 because of the XY, but he could probably get one of the ones that installs on your tuning peg.

StreamImage.aspx?Image_ID=AC0159A9-2D90-4054-B37A-A273A746A760&Image_Type=image

I just motped :awesome:

and by using this I may have realised my whammy could be in the wrong midi setting to work with the mb1, might solve the problem!

edit: quick test... http://soundcloud.com/eatenbyghosts/map-of-the-problematique

:awesome:

Yey, muff arrived. All I need is a working whammy and the tuner that I bought months ago to show up :supersad:

it'll be Bs fucking with your courier out of jealousy.

I doubt you could put one on the MB-1 because of the XY, but he could probably get one of the ones that installs on your tuning peg.

I've never heard of those, who makes them?

For Christmas:

Kay 503A combo (the 1x8 version of the 2x8 I've already got). This one is to keep at church for Sundays so the 2x8 can become my main amp at home and about. It needs a good cleaning...this one has not aged as well, lots of grime on the tolex. Should look better with some elbow grease :)

And, some pedal which I haven't decided on but will order today, methinks...

And James' insane pedal deal, that's my Christmas gift to myself :ninja:

Just the back layer then...

That sounds quite nice actually...

I don't just play in Drop D and Standard though, so it would be a bit pointless. I don't have a problem with tuning it myself, I just want to be sure it will work okay with the neck and the set up without any problems, which I'll ask them about when it's ready to be sent.

16134_102934589733711_100000515109742_72961_5157145_n.jpg

Malekko Omicron Vibrato :)

Now there's a pedal builder I haven't seen in a while :D

They had a "reverb" pedal called the Spring Chicken which was good but just sounded like a slapback delay but those sold well (and it's smaller pedal as well, the Chicklet?). :LOL: That pedal was rather ordinary as far as reverb goes but the other pedals are awesome and I see them on quite a few pedal boards when I play live. Tell us what you think of it :)

Archived