Ah cool, I sold all my other fuzz pedals after I bought a Pharaoh, I didn't need any other. Definitely one of, if not, the best fuzzes I've ever owned.

Yeah, it should be pretty cool. Are you using yours with bass or guitar?

I heard about them a while back when the builder was first posting about them on harmony central (I think that was him anyway), but never really looked into them until recently.

Ah, shit...may have to have one of those...

I'll tempt you some more when I get it (probably tomorrow).

PGS didn't have any in stock, but these guys did. Check them out.

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi

They're also about 20 minutes away from me, but I've never been there...No idea what their shop is like, but they do have a nice selection of pedals it seems.

I'll tempt you some more when I get it (probably tomorrow).

PGS didn't have any in stock, but these guys did. Check them out.

http://www.pedalgeek.com/cgi-bin/new_shop.cgi

They're also about 20 minutes away from me, but I've never been there...No idea what their shop is like, but they do have a nice selection of pedals it seems.

I envy how close you are to shops like that a Music Zoo, although I've got one pretty cool little store here. And a GC :facepalm:

PS, I've got dibs on this pedal when it shows up in the Selling Thread :awesome:

I envy how close you are to shops like that a Music Zoo, although I've got one pretty cool little store here. And a GC :facepalm:

PS, I've got dibs on this pedal when it shows up in the Selling Thread :awesome:

Sure :awesome:

The little stores are always better. I mainly have my eye on their used guitars as I'm really not that interested in most of the brands they carry...although I wouldn't mind giving one of those suhrs a try. Maybe one of the EVH guitars too.

Price seems right with this one... looks like there was a crack near the control cavity, but still...

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/11744/1961-Gibson-SG-Junior-Electric-Guitar-Cherry---Used-/

Price seems right with this one... looks like there was a crack near the control cavity, but still...

http://www.themusiczoo.com/product/11744/1961-Gibson-SG-Junior-Electric-Guitar-Cherry---Used-/

Yeah, that's nice. Shame that you can only get them about that price when there are three gaping holes under the bridge because of the removed trem, though :(

Yeah, that's nice. Shame that you can only get them about that price when there are three gaping holes under the bridge because of the removed trem, though :(

to be honest, I don't mind those. Although, I'm not sure if the '61 juniors originally came with them...

There's a '65 for $3800 on there which is probably around the average price, but this '61 is going for a fair bit less for some reason

I sold my '65 for $1200 a couple years back :facepalm: it was in pretty nice shape too, but it was routed for a humbucker at one point and the original pickup was long gone. I put a BKP 90 in there and it sounded amazing.

Whammy works perfectly apart from the LED for the 5 semitone down setting on the Whammy part. A very minor problem I know, but I'd like to have one that works completely really. And the Stereo Pulsar works great most of the time, but occasionally just generates this loud pulsing feedback which is unaffected by the knobs. No idea what it is in there, something loose maybe. Anyway, I'm going to try and get both replaced by their respective retailers if possible.

Right...Whammy DT confirmed to be swapped on Wednesday...Whammy #3 will hopefully be perfect! :rolleyes:

Emailed the other people about the Stereo Pulsar, but I have a feeling I may have to wait longer for that...

Whammy works perfectly apart from the LED for the 5 semitone down setting on the Whammy part. A very minor problem I know, but I'd like to have one that works completely really. And the Stereo Pulsar works great most of the time, but occasionally just generates this loud pulsing feedback which is unaffected by the knobs. No idea what it is in there, something loose maybe. Anyway, I'm going to try and get both replaced by their respective retailers if possible.

Right...Whammy DT confirmed to be swapped on Wednesday...Whammy #3 will hopefully be perfect! :rolleyes:

Emailed the other people about the Stereo Pulsar, but I have a feeling I may have to wait longer for that...

You're swapping it again because an LED doesn't work? :facepalm:

Hah, yeah, 3 faulty pedals in a week, it's not going well, haha! I've never had a problem before though, so it's a wierd run really. Hopefully I can get working replacements for these ones though and then not have to worry about it again after that...:$

Guest Batman.
If it's just one LED then I'd keep it... you're basically sending away a totally working pedal :facepalm:

Except there's a bit broken. If he paid loads of his money for it, you'd expect it to work perfectly, so it's fair enough that he's getting it replaced in my opinion.

Except there's a bit broken. If he paid loads of his money for it, you'd expect it to work perfectly, so it's fair enough that he's getting it replaced in my opinion.

Yeah but my point is that the purpose that you actually bought it for is completely fine. It's one tiny light! But whatever, not my pedal, not my decision :LOL:

To be fair, these pedals are meant to be able to withstand years and years of use, so it's hardly encouraging if something doesn't work straight out of the box. You can either make use of the warranty and get it replaced while you can, or do nothing and hope it doesn't fuck up further later down the line. I'd rather take the safe bet.

With the place I ordered the Whammy from, they do a swapit service, so the courier will deliver the new pedal, and take the old one away, for free. So why should I keep a faulty one, however minorly so, when I can get a fully working one as I've paid for? And yeah, as Harley said really. It's a brand new product, you should expect it to work completely.

I've heard back about the Stereo Pulsar too. They've accepted to collect it next Wednesday too (same as will happen with the Whammy) but unfortunately they're now out of stock, so I have to make the choice of waiting a few weeks, or getting a refund and ordering elsewhere. :erm:

Guest Batman.
Yeah but my point is that the purpose that you actually bought it for is completely fine. It's one tiny light! But whatever, not my pedal, not my decision :LOL:

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but personally I'd want it to be perfect, It'd annoy me every time I noticed the light not being on. I can't explain why, but still :LOL:

Yeah, that's it too, it does annoy me. I mean, what would I do if the lights next to it went as well? You rely on them to know the setting you're on, so it's better to get what you've paid for really, in my opinion.

Not sure what to do about the Stereo Pulsar option. It would take them a few weeks to reorder. But I ordered with them because they offered it at the best price, and I've had to pay more to order it elsewhere. Plus by the time the refund was processed they might have it back in stock. Better to wait? I'm not sure at the moment...

Guest Batman.
Yeah, that's it too, it does annoy me. I mean, what would I do if the lights next to it went as well? You rely on them to know the setting you're on, so it's better to get what you've paid for really, in my opinion.

Not sure what to do about the Stereo Pulsar option. It would take them a few weeks to reorder. But I ordered with them because they offered it at the best price, and I've had to pay more to order it elsewhere. Plus by the time the refund was processed they might have it back in stock. Better to wait? I'm not sure at the moment...

I'd wait, you won't have your MB-1 for another month or so anyway(?) so you might as well have pedals that are in full working order when it arrives.

I'd wait, you won't have your MB-1 for another month or so anyway(?) so you might as well have pedals that are in full working order when it arrives.

Well, yeah, I'm trying to get as many pedals as possible ready for when the MB-1 comes. But yeah, I just mean, for the Stereo Pulsar, I don't want to be kept waiting for an EHX pedal to come in stock again, like with the Memory Man, and IntelligentAl's Little Big Muff. I could get a refund and get it from somewhere else for a few more pounds and get it a lot sooner. Might be the better option.

Pedal update. They won't have any more Stereo Pulsars in stock there until February. I've done enough waiting for the Memory Man and the MB-1, so I'm going to opt for the refund and order it elsewhere. Hopefully I'll have some good news with the Whammy on Wednesday anyway.

Archived