Needs just a bit of work, really nothing just the replacement of a few screws if that to get it truly playable.

I could get a full restoration on it, but I really don't want to spend the money on it.

Interesting... I have an old guild (not a bass, and it's a 1973 I think) which also has a hole next to the strap button like that. Never understood why it was there, but maybe it was built that way.

I'd only really worry about the bridge.

Interesting... I have an old guild (not a bass, and it's a 1973 I think) which also has a hole next to the strap button like that. Never understood why it was there, but maybe it was built that way.

I'd only really worry about the bridge.

I swear, just when I think I'm getting to know your gear collection, you pull something like this out of your ass :LOL:

Last couple of months I have had the shittest luck with Recent Purchases

A while ago I bought a Boss TU2 tuner for £40. Never turned up, can't get my money back

A while ago I bought an iPhone 4 (pfft counts as a recent purchase). £200, didn't show up, no money back

Big Muff £15, still hasn't shown up, but I actually know the guy who sold it to me, so I just need to remind him to fecking send it

And to replace the iPhone that never showed up, I got an early xmas present yesterday, which was an iPhone 4. Doesn't work as a phone. YAY

Total: £255 and an iPhone that doesn't work as a phone

A while ago I bought a Boss TU2 tuner for £40. Never turned up, can't get my money back

A while ago I bought an iPhone 4 (pfft counts as a recent purchase). £200, didn't show up, no money back

Big Muff £15, still hasn't shown up, but I actually know the guy who sold it to me, so I just need to remind him to fecking send it

And to replace the iPhone that never showed up, I got an early xmas present yesterday, which was an iPhone 4. Doesn't work as a phone. YAY

Christ. What kind of sick website do you order your stuff from? :LOL:

:LOL: You're amazingly bad at internet shopping, aren't you?

Tell me your shopping secrets.

seems legit

I actually checked with a few other people to see if they thought it was genuine. The person even gave me a tracking number after I sent the money. Just it didn't show up and they won't respond now

Hey there is a lot of other stuff that arrives! I got the whammy from the same site! Just,..

...actually I can't defend it. Fuck everything

I have never lost anything and i almost never use tracking numbers and priority shipping and other good stuff. Once i got something shipped to Hawai instead of Hungary (when that volcano erupted in new zealand) but then it arrived 2 months later.

I've just made my second attempt at ordering a Stereo Pulsar. It's cost £5 more than last time, but I really didn't want to have to wait 2-3 months for it. I've had enough of waiting this year, thank you very much. So I'm not sure exactly when I'll get it as it says they hope to dispatch in stock items in one to two days, but hopefully if it's this week, I should be home for most of it. I'm just waiting to get the refund from the last one into my account over the next few days and then I can hopefully get another pedal or two ordered before the MB-1 comes.

Wasn't really looking to get another drive pedal (especially a tube screamer type) but

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190614591963

I was looking at those a while back, and just saw that pop up on ebay. Supposedly they're getting rare too...the owner apparently died or something, but their website is still running for some reason

http://www.smartpeoplefactory.com

Still awaiting news of the Stereo Pulsar order being processed but their website says they still have a few in stock so I should be safe. Also just made my second attempt at ordering the Freeze, after I missed out on the last one yesterday after I'd already placed my order. Hopefully I should get both of those in the next week or so, as I'm going with the slower delivery to save a few pounds. I'm also hoping to order a Polytune tomorrow when a bit more money goes into my account, if both of these orders so far are processed without problems.

The only problem is that my Pacifica is dead, so I'm going to have to use some Fuzz Factory oscillation to check that the new pedals don't have any problems, like I've had with some of my other orders recently. Should be fun anyway.

Wish granted. Okay. I'm now holding in my hands, at the library, where a guy from Fedex met me, haha, with a Stereo Pulsar. However, my order of the new one has at no point said that the order is anything other than pending. So I'm now very confused. There's no note who it's from in the package and the address was handwritten. Confused as hell. :LOL:

Archived