Wasnt your Mirror MoC originally called Shatter? Same thing, just isnt a girls name.

When do we get pics of the DC? :awesome:

originally "cracked mirror custom", but the first owner named it Shatter. It sort of stuck, so I usually refer to it as that.

It's getting a setup right now, and I'm picking it up tomorrow.

Put duct tape around the edges so you can LOL SHOWBIZ ERA

Haha I nearly did that with the one I had before, as I did mount a GK-3 on it for a short time. WIRES EVERYWHERE

Need some Showbiz covers.

Yep...As soon as I figure out how to make that muscle museum drum backing track, which I've had absolutely no luck with :facepalm:

Also, just found this...

wb.png

Picture is gone, but that was the one. This was back in march 2005.

Guest Batman.
Perfect! My late Grandad was called Leonard, and it's my middle name!

...I've always fancied Harley as a name for a guitar though... :ninja:

That old website! Hahah!

Oooh it's a touch decision. Naming a guitar after yourself might be a bit odd, but then again naming a guitar Harley might be a bit odd.

Either way, you're going to have to call it Harley.

Were they charging extra because it was Matt's shape or because it was shiny?

Probably the shape, wood, pickups, and maybe the mirror top.

£2000 for that...If I wanted something with the same specs (different shape obviously) now, it probably would be well over £3000.

And MFC, go to archive.org...they had an even older website from around 2002. Pretty interesting.

Oooh it's a touch decision. Naming a guitar after yourself might be a bit odd, but then again naming a guitar Harley might be a bit odd.

Either way, you're going to have to call it Harley.

Done.

Probably the shape, wood, pickups, and maybe the mirror top.

£2000 for that...If I wanted something with the same specs (different shape obviously) now, it probably would be well over £3000.

And MFC, go to archive.org...they had an even older website from around 2002. Pretty interesting.

I will check it out!

Yeah, I haven't named any of my guitars. I just refer to them by the model name/what they were called originally.

To list some recent purchases:

-Orange footswitch for my DSL 50 (needed a solid footswitch and wanted one that has a detachable cable)

-LP DC lite (mentioned this in the other thread)

Oh, that was you who bought the Gibson DC Lite on ebay ?!

I placed a bid at the end of the countdown, but apparently yours were higher... :mad:

If ever you don't like it, you already have a buyer ;)

Guest Batman.
Uuuummm, Harley and Oogway?

I just searched my name :LOL:

So my name is mostly used for females, such as a batman villian, and a star of a soap opera called Guiding Light :facepalm:

I can find only three men with my name, one is a professional wrestler, one is a 'rogue', and one is a japanese detective.

And apparently there's two villages fairly close to me called Harley. One of which is in Rotherham, less than 20km from me :LOL:

Aaaah my name is awesome. Your guitar should be proud. Not about the Rotherham bit though. That's a shithole.

just like the rest of south yorkshire

except sheffield

Finally broke down and bought myself an El Capistan :awesome:/:facepalm:

http://www.strymon.net/products/elcapistan/

The awkward moment when you buy a delay pedal to hold you over until another delay pedal is shipped...but not really because you wanted both anyway...

/confuseddelayjunky...junky...junky...junky...junky...junky...

Archived