Really love mine, can't fault them at all. I've used IEM's for ages now and none have the comfort and sound isolation of the UM2's...not to mention the sound quality!

Good to hear!

I've gone for the ones with the detachable cable and that was the main selling point to me. Got my first gig for a while coming up and really need some IEMs. How do you find them for listening to music generally?

Good to hear!

I've gone for the ones with the detachable cable and that was the main selling point to me. Got my first gig for a while coming up and really need some IEMs. How do you find them for listening to music generally?

I got the normal ones, I know the detachables were only a few quid more but I doubt I'd ever need to remove the cables. I've only worn them for about 5 hours at the moment so they still haven't completely broken in but I'm impressed so far, great bass and mids and a sparkling high end.

I got the normal ones, I know the detachables were only a few quid more but I doubt I'd ever need to remove the cables. I've only worn them for about 5 hours at the moment so they still haven't completely broken in but I'm impressed so far, great bass and mids and a sparkling high end.

Sweet :awesome:

Edit: Picked up an Ultimate Octave :facepalm:

YES

Now you can QOTSA while you TCV

:awesome:

The "Bright/Fat" switch on the first one didn't switch, so I went back and swapped it for one that totally works :D Story of Bs' life...

:awesome:

Would quite like to hear some clips of that.

Need more courage to buy that Biyang overdrive. I was confident until you put the fear in me :(

I sowwry :( You should go for it though, sounds nice.

I give you my blessing :pope: I am the pedal god.

I did it :awesome:

With permission from the pedal god, I just ordered the Biyang OD8 Overdrive.

biyangxdrive2.JPG

At that price, and with such consistently marvellous reviews, I couldnt say no. Should be here in a day or two. I might do a few clips of it if anyones interested, if its as good as everyone says then we may have a legit alternative to the Tube Screamer for just £42. I'm excited :awesome:

Also got some Wilkinson Kluson style EZ Lok tuners for the Strat, the no name pieces of shit I have on there at the moment are doing my head in. Think I'll get some nice roller string trees for it too. Festive spirit and all that.

Niiice, not too familiar with them, but they look pretty cool. Where did you buy it from? interested in seeing what others they make

Bought it from an ebay shop, I think they were called absoluteguitars or something like that. Its the same price everywhere but they had the best feedback and quickest delivery.

I've watched a ton of reviews on youtube, including some TS comparisons, and from what I can see and from the many many reviews I've read, this seems to be everybodys new favourite overdrive. Plus I cant resist the interchangeable chipset feature. Looks like they make a load of other pedals too, so if the OD8 is any good I'll have a look at some others. I'd quite like a shiny phaser.

Bought it from an ebay shop, I think they were called absoluteguitars or something like that. Its the same price everywhere but they had the best feedback and quickest delivery.

I've watched a ton of reviews on youtube, including some TS comparisons, and from what I can see and from the many many reviews I've read, this seems to be everybodys new favourite overdrive. Plus I cant resist the interchangeable chipset feature. Looks like they make a load of other pedals too, so if the OD8 is any good I'll have a look at some others. I'd quite like a shiny phaser.

That sounds pretty interesting. They seem to include two others as well.

Let me know what you think of it. The clips I've heard sound pretty nice though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBRNmWF4rso

That sounds pretty interesting. They seem to include two others as well.

Let me know what you think of it. The clips I've heard sound pretty nice though

Yeah there are 3 that come with it, including one which is the now highly sought after chip which was used in the original Tube Screamers :awesome:

I'll do you some clips or a video when I get it, might even be inspired to do a SRV cover or something.

Nice deal! ;)

For me, I've just made an unexciting but practical buy : a load of power supplies for my pedals - the aim being to take all the batteries out of them so I've got a load of spares for the MB-1 which should see me through for a while.

And a tripod ready for when I order the DSLR in the week, as it will take longer to get here. Even though Amazon upped the price by £10 compared to last week, it was still the best deal so I still went for it. I got a good deal on the power supplies though so it balances out, I guess.

And a guitar finish cloth that James recommended to me a while back. Altogether I think that leaves me with a spare 60p or so until I get paid tomorrow or Monday, haha! Fun times! :p

UM2's have finally arrived!

Initially thought they sounded like shite, then realised I was wearing them wrong! Fucking hell, bass like that from in-ears!?

And so comfortable. :happy:

Yeah tell me about it!! The clarity is amazing. I've put about 20 hours through mine now and they sound much better than they did to begin with. Drum parts sound like they are being played next to you.

UM2's have finally arrived!

Initially thought they sounded like shite, then realised I was wearing them wrong! Fucking hell, bass like that from in-ears!?

And so comfortable. :happy:

They are brilliant, huh? Bass bias <3

Talking about UM2's... Is there anywhere in the UK that sell the foam comply tips for a decent price?

Archived