Decorate your tree with Muse this Christmas!

KirkBot

Yep B&Q baubles and tippex... can make a lot more than 4 for that price.

Brian!! Your sig!! You know I have captured your screaming from CE at Oxegen :LOL:

Really??? My screams are recorded!!? I didnt know I had a scream!!!

Baubles though... Baubles to it!!

Really??? My screams are recorded!!? I didnt know I had a scream!!!

Baubles though... Baubles to it!!

Yep as soon as the song start we can hear that epic manly scream coming from behind me :chuckle: Happy Brian was happy!

Overpriced baubles :noey:

Yep as soon as the song start we can hear that epic manly scream coming from behind me :chuckle: Happy Brian was happy!

Overpriced baubles :noey:

:LOL: should i be embarassed ??! Ha ha. CE at oxygen was a fine example of a fine song though ;)

It was a happy happy time :)

I could make similar ones by getting cheap $2 Wal-Mart ornaments and some white-out. :LOL:

Glue + Glitter! I'm going to make these ASAP! I think it's a great idea, just pricey if you get them from the muse shop. When I saw the announcement on facebook, I thought they'd have Resistance-shaped/styled baubles.

Muse baubles? I was really surprised. This isn't what I expected from them. Are they running out of ideas? Do they think that their fans will buy everything with Muse logo on it? Now it seems so... That is what I call a stupid merchandising. Think twice next time. And that price? That's just ridiculous!

Muse baubles? I was really surprised. This isn't what I expected from them. Are they running out of ideas? Do they think that their fans will buy everything with Muse logo on it? Now it seems so... That is what I call a stupid merchandising. Think twice next time. And that price? That's just ridiculous!

Fact is, a lot of people have just bought whatever they've brought out because it does have a Muse logo.

Omg, these are amazing! :D

Got the mixed baubles set and the iPhone case - yays!

I'm such a merch wh0re and a total sucker for stuff I'll never use (apart from the case), but it's just so awesomes and pwetty, haha. And it adds to my ever-growing collection. Fanks, Mooze :awesome:.

I want your collection!!! but not the baubles:LOL:

The iPhone cases are just what I have wished for. At £10 they are cheaper than most average cases you can get in Apple etc. I have ordered the 3GS one. Will probally have a look at the others they have promised too. I can't help feeling that the iPod touch people have really been give a kick in the balls here. The 3GS case is the closest but it is too thick for an iPod Touch! /:

Let's hope the new year brings more worthwhile merch. The baubles are just :LOL: worthy.

Archived