hello! I made an account just to suggest a "strategy" for voting.

I don't know if it would work exactly, but it's just an idea.

Instead of voting 1 for all the other men, skip them, so that they don't receive any votes at all... I always just assumed all those little 1 votes would add up and in a way we're still voting for Alex Turner..

Unless it's calculated differently, :unsure:

my strategy is to open up about 20 tabs, and then have all of them loading one after the other so you don't have to wait for them to load... :p

but so I don't go overboard, I always close the first tab when I get back to the start...

hmm... Dom's got a 0.06 lead over Placebo guy, who has a 0.04 lead over Matt...

and that really ugly guy and the Green Day guy are 0.01 behind....

my strategy is to open up about 20 tabs, and then have all of them loading one after the other so you don't have to wait for them to load... :p

but so I don't go overboard, I always close the first tab when I get back to the start...

hmm... Dom's got a 0.06 lead over Placebo guy, who has a 0.04 lead over Matt...

and that really ugly guy and the Green Day guy are 0.01 behind....

and whats wrong with going "overboard"? ;)

Pip I'm counting on your help lady! lol what worries me is they won't let me buy tiks from here :/

Did you participate in the nomination process Liron? At the end of it you were given the opportunity to leave your email address to win VIP tickets. I'm wondering if it will be those email addresses they also use to send links to buy tickets too??

If it's the same as last year then each person will be able to buy two tickets for the awards, obviously I'll be buying for Tasha (my daughter) and I but I will let you know the second I hear anything about how they're allocating tickets! I so want to go!

Did you participate in the nomination process Liron? At the end of it you were given the opportunity to leave your email address to win VIP tickets. I'm wondering if it will be those email addresses they also use to send links to buy tickets too??

If it's the same as last year then each person will be able to buy two tickets for the awards, obviously I'll be buying for Tasha (my daughter) and I but I will let you know the second I hear anything about how they're allocating tickets! I so want to go!

Ace. Yep, of course I had to nominate Kasabian.. lmao so yeah, I took part.

Fingers crossed! Or I'll have to do some serious begging after haha

Archived