So' date=' who's the spy :shifty:[/quote']

:shifty: Own up whoever you are.

or first. :D

Your avatar is adorable. I actually said 'Aww' out loud when I looked at it.

Aw, someone from here has joined the Placebo forum today and made a really nice post there, they're still voting for Dom not Brian though. :D

:LOL: Who is it?

lol.jpg

:LOL: I've been looking for this for awhile now!

that is true. And who can forget the look on Matt's face when the result was about to be announced :LOL: ''Who won who won? who fucking won!?'' :LOL:

Yeah, I like their reactions more than anything else, which is why I keep doing this.

Reading this thread can make you forget there are polls other than the "Hottest" category. Eventually they will need a new category, anyway: Hottest Male Who Is Not Matt Bellamy".

:LOL: Yeah people are probably forgetting to vote for them in any other categories again. I would love to see them win something else than just The Hottest Male award.

:LOL: Yeah people are probably forgetting to vote for them in any other categories again. I would love to see them win something else than just The Hottest Male award.

I don't think people forgot about the nomination bit last year, since they were nominated for best band, best live, best album, best album artwork, best website, best live event and best band blog. But the problem is that people forget to actually vote when the nominations are done. pity.

Archived