This pic of Brian Molko is hideous. I do like Placebo (at least the albums up to Sleeping with ghosts) but I've never really got the hype about Brian, don't find him attractive to be honest.

Have everybody lost their sence of humor?

I'm joking,any "Sexiest Male Poll" that has Brian Molko nominated loses it's credibility for me :p:rolleyes:.

Have everybody lost their sence of humor?

I'm joking,any "Sexiest Male Poll" that has Brian Molko nominated loses it's credibility for me :p:rolleyes:.

I never lose my humour. I don't really care and don't vote anyway. I was just a bit :eek: because this is really a very very very bad pic of Brian and just had to get it off my chest. My best friend loves Placebo and does find him sexy. Different strokes for different folks.

P.S.: I might lose my humour if Jared Leto wins this, though.

I never lose my humour. I don't really care and don't vote anyway. I was just a bit :eek: because this is really a very very very bad pic of Brian and just had to get it off my chest. My best friend loves Placebo and does find him sexy. Different strokes for different folks.

P.S.: I might lose my humour if Jared Leto wins this, though.

Jared Leto :vomit: He won't right? Tell me he won't !

Or else he might make a song about it and it's going to have all of the fangirls that voted for him talking about why they voted for him: "Well,I think that Jated can change the world..." , "Jared changes his hair colour more than he changes his socks..." "I love Jared ,he's like do much different from everybody else..." and all that crap.

WTF? Why have the top 3 all gone DOWN!! And why is that Monkeys guy there anyway? He's ugly as sin!!!

I've been voting for ages and giving everyone 1 except for Matt and Dom!!!

Come on... DOM FTW!!!!! (Matt 2nd... he said himself that Dom should win at least once)

then we'll all try and get Chris to win it next year :)

Or else he might make a song about it and it's going to have all of the fangirls that voted for him talking about why they voted for him: "Well,I think that Jated can change the world..." , "Jared changes his hair colour more than he changes his socks..." "I love Jared ,he's like do much different from everybody else..." and all that crap.

Oh the horror. :eek: Seriously, that "Closer to the edge" video is just a bit too much, isn't it? But we'll survive this, one day they'll disappear again or at least the hype will die down a bit. Hope springs eternal, my friend.

Your avatar reminds me vaguely of a Rammstein album cover, right?

P.S.: Oh please, I like Placebo, please stop posting scary pics of Brian.:eek:

Oh the horror. :eek: Seriously, that "Closer to the edge" video is just a bit too much, isn't it? But we'll survive this, one day they'll disappear again or at least the hype will die down a bit. Hope springs eternal, my friend.

Your avatar reminds me vaguely of a Rammstein album cover, right?

P.S.: Oh please, I like Placebo, please stop posting scary pics of Brian.:eek:

I got curious and had to go an watch that video. Now I hope I hadn't. The most pathetic video I have ever seen in my life.

Archived