I don't think people forgot about the nomination bit last year, since they were nominated for best band, best live, best album, best album artwork, best website, best live event and best band blog. But the problem is that people forget to actually vote when the nominations are done. pity.

I thought this was the final voting :facepalm: People have probably lost their interest when the actual voting starts. There's just too much voting.

Yep! :D I take you're a big fan of the Artic Monkeys? Yikes' date=' we're riddled with spies from the enemy camps!!! (Only joking, I have one of their CDs myself actually. Don't listen to it much though :p)[/quote']

I am an Arctic Monkeys fan, but more so an Alex Turner fan.. have not voted for him though... Mainly because I think this whole thing is quite funny, and I want to see Dom's reaction when he wins :D ... But okay I'll admit it might also have something to do with the fact that I have a thing for leopard prits and Wayfarers :$ ..

I am an Arctic Monkeys fan, but more so an Alex Turner fan.. have not voted for him though... Mainly because I think this whole thing is quite funny, and I want to see Dom's reaction when he wins :D ... But okay I'll admit it might also have something to do with the fact that I have a thing for leopard prits and Wayfarers :$ ..

Lol! I love Dom and his leopard print obssession :D

I thought this was the final voting :facepalm: People have probably lost their interest when the actual voting starts. There's just too much voting.

ah that explains it. no the voting starts now in January as far as I know, but yes, people seem more keen on getting the boys an award which they don't even hand out and which doesn't really count. but as long as they get some real nominations as well, I'm pleased :happy: and as they say at nme: daft yes, but hell, it's fun :)

Dom should win the sexiest male thing,srsly,Matt has won that thing for how many times now? 3 ?

it's either him or Brian Molko :ninja:

But, but, but, it's not about fairness, the truth is that Matt is just the sexiest male! Even PMTers are voting for Dom on the fairness issue and that is just wrong! I love Dom but Matt is the sexiest! Sorry Dom, we wouldn't be without you, you're lovely and an absolute rock and where would any of us be without you, nowhere, but Matt is the sexiest! :LOL:

But' date=' but, but, it's not about fairness, the truth is that Matt is just the sexiest male! Even PMTers are voting for Dom on the fairness issue and that is just wrong! I love Dom but Matt is the sexiest! Sorry Dom, we wouldn't be without you, you're lovely and an absolute rock and where would any of us be without you, nowhere, but Matt is the sexiest! :LOL:[/quote']

:erm: Oh, but he's not though...

Well of course I know that, it's who you find attractive ultimately but I was just larking around. :) The problem is (such a big issue in world affairs of course) is that people who find Matt more attractive are voting for Dom on fairness issues and well, if Dom is going to win it he should win it on merit.

Well of course I know that, it's who you find attractive ultimately but I was just larking around. :) The problem is (such a big issue in world affairs of course) is that people who find Matt more attractive are voting for Dom on fairness issues and well, if Dom is going to win it he should win it on merit.

This is serious business. Think about what you are voting for, kids.

This is serious business. Think about what you are voting for, kids.

You know what, when I see your post name arising on such trivia, I'm laughing before I've even read.LOL:

Who would you go for then Sippe? You better give them due warning! :p:LOL:

You know what, when I see your post name arising on such trivia, I'm laughing before I've even read.LOL:

Who would you go for then Sippe? You better give them due warning! :p:LOL:

wait, for sexiest?

Matt, definitely. Even if he's getting a bit old for my taste.

wait, for sexiest?

Matt, definitely. Even if he's getting a bit old for my taste.

There we go. A vote for who should be the champion from someone who likes to put over that he has an objective argument! :D I don't agree with the old bit though! Still you're only 19.

There we go. A vote for who should be the champion from someone who likes to put over that he has an objective argument! :D I don't agree with the old bit though! Still you're only 19.

Yeah, The only Matt I really find...doable is the teenager.

But, but, but, it's not about fairness, the truth is that Matt is just the sexiest male! Even PMTers are voting for Dom on the fairness issue and that is just wrong! I love Dom but Matt is the sexiest! Sorry Dom, we wouldn't be without you, you're lovely and an absolute rock and where would any of us be without you, nowhere, but Matt is the sexiest! :LOL:

+1 :yesey:

Archived