Is multiple voting a waste of time now, as you enter your name and stuff at the end of the voting so they're not going to accept the votes of the same person over and over, are they?

That's just for the competition for tickets. You can vote as many times as you like.

Well I would say Assange is a bit of a bigger dick than Kanye. I don't have anyhting against his intentions but the whole thing just went totally wrong.

exposing vital flaws in the security of us and british files of relatively high importance, meanwhile revealing some things we should have a right to know. hmmm, yeah, it's gone totally wrong.

but kanye, he upstaged justice because 'i had pamella anderson /twat/ in my amazing video.'

amazing man.

hmmm, yeah, it's gone totally wrong.

Yes it has! Of course we have a right to know most of these things, but do we really need to know them at cost of many lives potentially being lost because of the leaks? Don't you think they maybe should have READ ahead what they published? Don't you think that some things in there would be better kept secret?

And don't tell me you were surprised by some of the information in there...

You have booked to attend SHOCKWAVES NME AWARDS 2011 - EVENT CEREMONY at O2 Academy Brixton, London on WEDNESDAY 23/02/2011 at 19.30

You have ordered the following tickets

Reference ******** 2 STANDING at £19.25

Total includes a transaction fee of £5.25

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

http://www2.seetickets.com/nme/event.asp?startno=100&filler3=id1nme&n|showname=COMING&showname=nme+awards&resultsperpage=50&orderby=date%2Ctime

Archived